25th February 2012, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in B.Ed in Jammu and Kashmir after B.A.?

Can i get admission in B.ed in Jammu kashmir university after doing B.A with R G. NO 35954-w-2002 kashmir university with 44% to marks

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in B.Ed in Jammu and Kashmir after B.A.?
  2. Can I get admission in B.Ed at Jammu Kashmir university after completing B.A?
  3. Can I get admission in B.Ed in Jammu and Kashmir after B.A.?
  4. How may I get admission in top colleges of Jammu and Kashmir if I belong to Chhattisgarh?
  5. Can I get admission in Jammu Kashmir university for B.Ed course? I have done BA with 44% marks from Kashmir University
  6. What is the eligibility for B.Ed exam in Jammu and Kashmir?
  7. Criteria for Jammu and Kashmir students for admission in PG course?
  8. How may I take admission in B.Ed At Jammu Kashmir University? I'm physically handicapped and have 48% marks in B.A (history hons)
  9. How many seats are vacant for Kashmir Administration Service in Jammu and Kashmir?
  10. Eligibility for B.Ed admission in Jammu Kashmir University? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is B.Ed course from Jammu and Kashmir university affiliated by AICTE and UGC?
  12. To appear for AIPGEE should I register with medical council of Himachal Pradesh or Jammu and Kashmir?
  13. How to get Medical college in Jammu and Kashmir?
  14. Can I apply for B.Tech degree(In automobile engineering) in colleges situated in Delhi, Punjab or Hyderabad? I belong to Jammu and Kashmir
  15. What is the upper age limit for IAS entrance exam? I belong to Jammu and Kashmir state -- [New]
  16. List of colleges(In Jammu & Kashmir) along with their fee structure, address and contact details, offering BBA degree for a student having only 43% in 12th?
  17. From where to buy IIT JEE forms from Jammu City?
  18. What's the eligibility criteria for B.ed admission in Jammu and Kashmir university? I've done B.A from DU with 40% marks
10th April 2012, 03:07 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Ed in Jammu and Kashmir after B.A.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i get admission in B.ed in Jammu kashmir university after doing B.A with R G. NO 35954-w-2002 kashmir university with 44% to marks

Jammu University -

Bachelor of Education [B.Ed.] -

Eligibility -
  • Bachelors degree from recognized University
  • Minimum of 45% aggregate marks [general]
  • Minimum of 40% aggregate marks [reserved]
  • Round off 0.5% [44.50% and 39.50% are eligible]
  • Duration is 1 year
  • Admission on percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the qualifying examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?