22nd September 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue M.Phil in Physics by distance education? List of universities offering the course?

can i persue M.Phil in Physics by distance education and give the list of University

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue M.Phil in Physics by distance education? List of universities offering the course?
  2. Universities in Kerala, AP and Karnataka offering M.Phil in Social Work? What is the fee structure?
  3. Universities in which I can pursue M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Lifesciences in distance mode?
  4. How to do M.Phil physics in correspondence? I have completed MSc Physics
  5. List of Universities offering M.Phil in Political Science in Distance Learning and approved by UGC?
  6. List of universities offering M.Phil in Microbiology in Distance Mode? What is the admission procedure?
  7. Universities which are offering M.Phil in English through distance?
  8. University offering distance M.Phil in Physics?
  9. Has the government removed ban on universities offering distance education P.hd Or Mphil?
  10. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  11. List of universities in UP offering MSc Physics through distance education
  12. List of UGC recognized distance universities offering Diploma in Homeopathy program for B.A. graduate? -- [New]
  13. Universities offering M.Phil course in Distance Learning? How to get admission for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I pursue M.Phil in Physics by distance education? List of the universities?
  15. List of some distance learning universities offering graduation?
  16. List of all the universities offering LLM through distance education?
  17. Which are the universities offering distance education course in M.Phil English?
  18. List of correspondence universities with admission details for M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Life Science course?
26th December 2011, 02:52 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue M.Phil in Physics by distance education? List of universities offering the course?

If you have the required eligibility to pursue M.Phil in Physics then surely there are plenty of options to pursue the course through distance education. Generally the minimum qualification is a master degree or equivalent from a recognized university. The master degree should be in the same subject in which M.Phil programme is to be pursued. The minimum aggregate marks is 55%. There are several institution providing the course. Few of the institutions are Annamalai University, University of Madras - Institute of Distance Education, Anna University etc.
18th April 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pursue M.Phil in Physics by distance education? List of universities offering the course?

i am m.sc physics graduate.i'm planning to do my m.phil but i'm in muscat at present. can u suggest some universities having centers at muscat.
9th July 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

i am M.Sc in physics , but now i am doing job. i want to take admission for M Phil. can you suggest centre for it?
14th April 2021, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

I want to persue mphil (physics) in distance mode,NW I want to join can u plz suggest list of universities offer that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?