22nd September 2011, 11:02 PM
forc

Is it possible to join BSc Nursing Army after 12th? From where can I get the application form of it?

i want to join bsc nursing conducted in army after my 12th. is it possible? if so, where can i get application forms to apply pls

20th October 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to join BSc Nursing Army after 12th? From where can I get the application form of it?

from where can i get forms of army BSc nursing course after 12th
3rd November 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to join BSc Nursing Army after 12th? From where can I get the application form of it?

after 12th we get form from where and how much percentage required for it and what is it minimum age
12th November 2011, 03:39 PM
shiwangi kesarwani

Post Re: Is it possible to join BSc Nursing Army after 12th? From where can I get the application form of it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by forc View Post
i want to join bsc nursing conducted in army after my 12th. is it possible? if so, where can i get application forms to apply pls
after 12th we get form from where and how much percentage required for it and what is it minimum age
3rd December 2011, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

latest 2012 recruitment in military nursing service after 10 2 ? how can apply for it ?
13th December 2011, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

after my 12 with 70% marks in medical stream i want to do bsc nursing plz tel me how can i do that
4th January 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

i have done bsc with zbc group and i want to appear in the mns exam so wats the proceedure
13th January 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

hi.............. m kanchana...presently m in 12th...after my 12th boards what should i do to do bsc nursing???????? i want a job in army as a MNS......PLZ REPLY ME
2nd February 2012, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

When technical form come for navy?
5th March 2012, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Pliz tel me 4m where i'll get army bsc nursing form rply pliz
3rd April 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that what is preferred in medical test in military nursing service,plz rply me fast,i am extremely waiting
26th May 2012, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to join bsc nursing army after 12th? from where can i get the application form?please reply.
12th August 2012, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join BSc nursing after 12th? From where can I application form of it?
8th September 2012, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

is it possible to join BSc nursing conducted in Army after 12th?
28th April 2013, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

can anyone say that - is it possible to get admission in INDIAN ARMY for B.Sc in nursing ?
16th June 2013, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

i got 66% in 12th is it possible to get admission in INDIAN ARMY COLLAGE for B.Sc nursing and my father is an army person
30th June 2013, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

after 12th how to join militry nursing ..can you plz tell me the procedure..
18th December 2013, 09:02 PM
Sasha Whai Verma

Quote:
Originally Posted by forc View Post
..i want to help the Indian officers.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?