13th June 2012, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in company secretary after passing M.Com? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?

i am M.Com & i want to take admission in company secretary, how couldi get details regarding admission procedure,fees structure, near place for taking admission etc?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for CS course after completion of BCA and MBA? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  2. How to get admission in company secretary? I have done BCA and MBA
  3. Admission procedure for doing CS course after 12th? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
  4. Procedure for admission in Company Secretary course? Is company secretary course better for me? Fee structure of it?
  5. Fee structure and admission procedure of Company Secretary Course?
  6. After graduation in which year can I take admission in Company Secretary Course? Fee structure and syllabus?
  7. How to take admission in company secretary course after graduating in B.Com from Kanpur University?
  8. Syllabus at intermediate level, fee structure, passing procedure and career aspects for Company Secretary after MBA?
  9. What is the procedure for company secretary admission? How many subjects come under company secretary course? I have passed BBA HR
  10. After graduation in which year should I take admission and what is the date of admission for company secretary course?
  11. What are the expenses for CS course?
  12. What is the total amount required for CS course?
  13. procedure for online admission for external M.Com? What is the fee structure?
  14. What is the date of M.Com admission? Fee structure of the M.Com course? Procedure for admission in INGO university for M.Com?
  15. Procedure to get admission in company secretary after completing B.Com?
  16. How to do company secretary after completing 12th? I am a 12th class student from commerce stream -- [New]
  17. Admission procedure for Company Secretary course? Minimum percentage required?
  18. Admission for Company Secretary course -- [Most Discussed]
19th July 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in company secretary after passing M.Com? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?

can i take admition after 12th ?
9th August 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in company secretary after passing M.Com? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?

I have done M.Com with 61% marks, can do company secretary course now if yes how....?
24th January 2013, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

i have comleted m.com wat is procedure to join CS
3rd July 2013, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure of company secretery cource after passing m.com?
25th October 2013, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

i am complied M.com 2012-13 now i am house wife plz tell me Duration of CS coures how many syllabus (sub) this coures which institution & class better in jharshuguda in odisha
8th August 2014, 10:58 PM
sabonidhara

Smile Re: How to take admission in company secretary after passing M.Com? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?

hi,i have completed my m.com part 2 from mumbai university and also want to apply for admission for cs from icsi in mumbai.
i want to be a professor in degree college.
so please reply me as soon as possible.
with regards,
Saboni. Dhara.
19th January 2016, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

hi,
i have completed my m.com in 2013 and now i want to do cs.can you plz tell me the duration involved to complete this course,the syllabus and how can i get books of the related subjects.
regards,
sneha
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?