20th September 2013, 05:59 PM
Sonalipradeepkadam

What is the opportunity to get into IT? I am pursuing B.E in CS 7th semester

I am pursuing B.E in cs 7th semester from vishweshwaraya technological university, karnataka and my aggregate upto 6th semester is 59%. 10th and 12th is 76% and 59% respectively. Will i get an opportunity to get into IT? Or do i have to do any other courses?

Related Questions:
12th October 2017, 09:05 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the opportunity to get into IT? I am pursuing B.E in CS 7th semester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonalipradeepkadam View Post
I am pursuing B.E in cs 7th semester from vishweshwaraya technological university, karnataka and my aggregate upto 6th semester is 59%. 10th and 12th is 76% and 59% respectively. Will i get an opportunity to get into IT? Or do i have to do any other courses?

If you want to go for job in IT (Information Technology) sector after completing BE in computer science, then you can apply for job options as are mentioned below:-

Job options in IT Sector after BE Computer Science:-

>> Application Consultant.

>> Information technology system database administration.

>> Research analyst.

>> Computer operator.

>> Research associate.

>> Research assistant.

So these above mentioned are major job options in Information technology for which you can apply after completing your bachelors of engineering in computer science.

Salary offered in above mentioned job options after BE in computer science is from Rs:- 18,000/ to Rs:- 25,000/- per month.
14th October 2017, 08:26 PM
kachhadiyasarika
Member+

Default Re: What is the opportunity to get into IT? I am pursuing B.E in CS 7th semester

If you want to get well reputed job in Computer Science or IT, then you should have practical knowledge in Computer Science and IT. You can also join some of job oriented courses to improve it which will help you to get job.

Job Oriented Courses In Computer Science/IT
- Web Designing
- Animation
- Hardware and Networking
- Software Developing
- Programming Languages
- Cyber Security

Job Types
- Data Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Application Developer
- Database Administrator
- IT Consultant
- Web Designer
- System Analyst
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?