2nd July 2011, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

After electronics and telecommunication B.Tech what types of courses are the best to get a job easily and quickly?

actualy, i want to know after electrnics&telecomunication btech degree ,what typas of courses are best to get a job easily & quickly just complete the course at telecom sector,actually,i am intrested to do the courses like on sensor,tv,mobile.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get any job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  2. After ETC B.Tech degree what type of courses are the best to get a job?
  3. Can I get any job after completing IETE diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  4. Types of electronics and communication engineering jobs? Which are the short term job oriented electronics courses? How to apply in BHEL, BEL, IOSRO, NTPC?
  5. How can I get a job in hardware in field of telecommunication
  6. List of correspondence courses that can be done after Electronics & Telecommunication?
  7. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Should I join vocational courses instead of getting job being an Electronics and Telecommunication Diploma Engineer? -- [New]
  9. List of colleges affiliated to AIEEE in Uttar Pradesh and Punjab?
  10. Will there be any chance for me to get a Job in Core Companies having done Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication with 83% and continuing the same stream in B.Tech with a CGPA of 6.73?
  11. List of good courses after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  12. List of famous engineering colleges in Pune?
  13. Courses for Electrical and Electronics Engineering student to get good jobs easily?
  14. List of good courses after diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  15. Names of the institutes to pursue Electronics and Telecommunication Course?
  16. Courses which i can undertake for PG in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  17. What courses to do after completion of Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering?
  18. Government colleges in Haryana under AIEEE exam?
20th August 2011, 10:02 PM
chaitanya joshi
Member+

Thumbs up Re: After electronics and telecommunication B.Tech what types of courses are the best to get a job easily and quickly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
actualy, i want to know after electrnics&telecomunication btech degree ,what typas of courses are best to get a job easily & quickly just complete the course at telecom sector,actually,i am intrested to do the courses like on sensor,tv,mobile.
dear friend,
if your percentage is good and you are a bright student you will directly get an job in a good company

if you want to study further the best course for you will be m.tech in electronics and communications

it is a 2 years course and after completing it you will get an highly paid job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?