31st July 2014, 11:43 AM
Aswinmartin

What is the scope of various fields in mechanical engineering to do higher studies? Which is better between M.E and MBA? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student

sir i want to know the scope of various field in mechanical engineering to do my higher studies and to do know which is best doing M.E OR MBA now i am doing my 3 year mechanical engineering...

Related Questions:
  1. How to go for higher studies after passing Mechanical engineering?
  2. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  3. Can I do Automobile or Marine(Correspondence) engineering while in 3rd year B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  4. How can I do higher studies after doing final year B.E mechanical engineering
  5. What place should I prefer for my MS either USA or Germany? I have completed my 3rd year of B.Tech in mechanical engineering
  6. After Mechanical engineering what will be best for me in the field of higher studies?
  7. What to do after studying Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Can I do higher studies in Petroleum Engineering after B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. What is the scope of summer training in Nagpur? I am a Mechanical engineering student
  10. How to do GATE in Automobile Engineering? I am a 3rd year student in Mechanical Engineering
  11. Should I go for a job or higher studies after B.Tech? I am a 3rd year B.Tech mechanical student
  12. Higher studies options after mechanical engineering btech?
  13. Best courses in Mechanical Engineering for taking specialization in M.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can i apply for BPSC after studying in Mechanical Engineering 3rd year? What is the syllabus for BPSC for Mechanical Engineering
  15. Can I study M.E Nanotechnology after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Which are the companies providing internship? I am a student of 3rd year mechanical engineering from IIIT RK Valley
  17. How to do M.tech in Metallurgy? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  18. How to get a government job after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
2nd March 2017, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of various fields in mechanical engineering to do higher studies? Which is better between M.E and MBA? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student

I am 3rd year Mechanical Engineering student and now I think for master then in master which field is now in demand ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?