15th April 2012, 09:00 PM
shankar9999

Institutes offering Masters in Public Health management in Hyderabad?

sir pls inform me the institution offering master in public health management in Hyderabad

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering distance learning course for masters in public health?
  2. How to do masters in Public Health through distance mode? I am doing PG in Hospital Management
  3. Colleges offering masters in Health Sciences or Masters in Public Health? Are the colleges in Bangalore?
  4. What is the career available after BHMS? Top colleges to pursue masters in Public Health?
  5. Am I eligible for masters of Public Health after doing BSc Homescience?
  6. Which are the better options available after completing BDS if one needs to switch their career option?
  7. What are the information which I need to follow for doing masters in public health after BDS?
  8. How to get admitted in Masters in Public Health being a Doctor?
  9. List of the colleges offering Masters in Public Health? What are the job opportunities?
  10. How to do masters in Public Health?
  11. Which are the colleges in Mangalore? I want to join MBA in Hospital Administration
  12. What is the procedure followed to do masters in public health? -- [New]
  13. List of colleges offering MBA Health Care Management course in Hyderabad? I have done my BSc Speech and Hearing
  14. Can in do masters in public health in India? Colleges offering the course and procedure to get the course?
  15. Where in Delhi can I do Masters in Public Health?
  16. What are the courses for becoming a Dietitian? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Colleges which offer masters in health sciences or masters in public health?
  18. List of the top colleges offering PG course with actuarial science stream in Bangalore? List of the colleges for business management course in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
25th March 2013, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institutes offering Masters in Public Health management in Hyderabad?

please list of college and universities afflieted to which have master publlic health in hyderabad
25th March 2013, 09:06 PM
single1

Default Re: Institutes offering Masters in Public Health management in Hyderabad?

hi...

These is the Best college in hyderabad, which provides Master public health Management

Indian Institute of Public Health
Address:
Plot 1,
A N V Arcade
Amar Co-operative Society,
Kavuri Hills
Madhapur PIN - 500033

Good Luck..

8th October 2013, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

i am doing my bsc final year in biochem,micro and chem.so am i eligible to take masters in public health.which is the best institute to study it in hyderabad or secunderabad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?