15th March 2016, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Is it good to change board from CBSE to Kerala state while studying in 7th standard?

My son is studying in 7th standard in CBSE school.I like to transfer him in to kerala state syllables.Is it good for him? What are the problems will be faced? Can you please comment on the same? I am looking for some proper suggestions and feedbacks.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good to change to Kerala state syllabus from CBSE board after 7th standard?
  2. Is it good to transfer my son to Kerala State syllabus from CBSE after 7th grade?
  3. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  4. Is it good to transfer school from CBSE board to Kerala state board?
  5. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  6. How can i get transfer from CBSE board to Kerala State board?
  7. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  8. Scope of Kerala state syllabus as compared to CBSE school?
  9. Possibility of transfer from CBSE Board to Kerala State Board for study in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it good for my son to transfer him from CBSE board to Kerala syllabu?
  11. State board syllabus is useful for my kid or should I put him in CBSE board?
  12. Which is best among ISC and Kerala State Board for studying 12th standard?
  13. What is the procedure followed to change school from CBSE to state board in Kerala?
  14. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the procedure followed to change from CBSE board to the other state board?
  16. Is it good for one to transfer from CBSE syllabus to Kerala state syllabus?
  17. What are the steps to follow to change from CBSE to Kerala State board school?
  18. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
15th March 2016, 04:37 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to change board from CBSE to Kerala state while studying in 7th standard?

As per my suggestion you should keep your child continue in the CBSE Board school because it is in more demand than any other board in all over India. Most of the competitive exams like engineering, NDA, medical entrances etc. are conducted by CBSE nowadays. If somehow it is important for you to change the board of your child to Kerala Board from CBSE board then you can change.
15th March 2016, 05:19 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to change board from CBSE to Kerala state while studying in 7th standard?

My suggestion to you is that you should not go for changing school board from CBSE to state board because CBSE board has designed its syllabus by taking care of competitive exams. If you go for Kerala state board then you have to adapt yourself in the new system. Exam pattern of the Kerala board is totally different as that of CBSE.
For your kind information i want to tell you that CBSE is a Central board so all over the India you will get same syllabus and exam pattern however the Kerala state board is the state board and if you go outside Kerala then you have to study with a new pattern (as the case may be there).
15th March 2016, 05:59 PM
Indian knowledge

Smile Re: Is it good to change board from CBSE to Kerala state while studying in 7th standard?

Every board has its own rules and regulations. CBSE stands for central board of secondary education. CBSE board spread all over the india as well as in foreign countries. This board has connected with many organizations,authorities and companies. CBSE board is a technical and english medium board.
The kerala board is a state board. It is also very good board. The syllabus for classes of Kerala board is more than cbse board. But the value of this board is less than CBSE.
So according to my point of veiw you must choose CBSE board than state board.
15th March 2016, 07:10 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is not a bad decision to transfer the board but not to good also. Mainly all the state and Central boar have same syllabus. So it will give him trouble in pursuing from state board.

But, CBSE is preferred best as it has large number of schools affiliated with it and syllabus designed and examination pattern are made on the basis of best educationalists suggetions.
15th March 2016, 07:41 PM
OnePlus

Both the boards has its own advantages. CBSE is a central board of secondary education. CBSE comes under the union government of India. CBSE has its own syllabus. Its also conducted AIPMT exams.
All the entrance exam are through CBSE board.

Kerela Board is the state board . It is undertaken by the state government of India.

I would suggest you to remain your child in CBSE board.
15th March 2016, 07:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can change your son from CBSE to Kerala Board school even if he is pursuing 7th standard right now. CBSE is a central board where the syllabus will be same throughout Indian and coming to Kerala Board, the syllabus will be confined only to Kerala State. By pursuing studies from CBSE Board, the candidates can gain more practical knowledge when compared to private board schools. So, I suggest you to think once again before changing your son from CBSE to Kerala Board school.
15th March 2016, 08:09 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

I would suggest you to let your child remain in CBSE board itself as it is a renowned board of education and is very good for your child's future, it's nothing such that if he doesn't study in CBSE board, he is going to ruin his career, but CBSE board is good. However, if you wish to change your child's boar to Kerala, there is nothing much to worry about, he will just have to cope up with the syllabus and the new education pattern quickly.
15th March 2016, 08:11 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Changing the board now will definitely hamper your child's education but he can cope up with it by putting some labor to it. However, it is preferable for you to let your child be in CBSE board itself as it is also a good board of education.
15th March 2016, 08:45 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

If you want to change the school in the middle of the class then no, you can’t change the board in the middle of the class. If you want to change the board after passing 7th class then yes you can change the board, just visit the desired school and know their admission procedure because each school have their own admission procedure. Prepare Accordingly. CBSE board is central board and CBSE board is much better than any other state board.
1. You can easily find CBSE schools in each corner of India, if you got transfer in any other state.
2. Each national level entrance exam follow CBSE syllabus an pattern
3. CBSE board is much better than state board in each manner.
15th March 2016, 09:33 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely you can change the board of your child from CBSE to Kerala board but CBSE has more demand in all over India than any other state board , moreover the competitive exams nowadays are conducted by CBSE only so it would be better for your child to continue in the same CBSE board.
15th March 2016, 10:14 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

There is no need to transfer him to Kerala State board unless there is any personal inconvenience. He will have to adjust to new surrounding and environment. Along with this he will need to adjust to a new pattern of study and examination. Hence it is recommended not to do transfer of your son to another board of education unnecessarily.
15th March 2016, 11:55 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary is the best board in India for studies upto 10+2 standard. I would suggest you not to change his board for his sake. CBSE is better in terms of academics, curriculum and marking scheme at 10+2 level.

So, do not change his board, let him study in CBSE board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?