13th October 2011, 01:50 PM
noops.theincredible.07

List of good institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology? I have completed MSc in Biotechnology from Nirma University

Sir,
I have completed M.Sc. Biotechnology in May 2011 from Nirma university,ahmedabad.I want to do PhD now. please suggest me good institutes offering PhD in my field

Related Questions:
  1. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  2. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  3. List of the colleges/universities offering Ph.D course with scholarship? I have completed my M.Sc in biotechnology
  4. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  5. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology in India through GATE?
  6. Good Universities or labs offering Ph.D and how to apply after M.Sc Biotechnology in 2010?
  7. In which university can I do Ph.D Biotechnology after scoring 1160 in GRE and 71% in MSc Microbial Biotechnology?
  8. List of institutes which offer PhD in Biotechnology to M.Sc candidate? Entrance exam to get admission?
  9. How to do M.Phil Biotechnology as part time in Prist University? I have completed MSc Biotechnology from Madras University
  10. How can I apply for Ph.D in Biotechnology after completing M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  11. Information about CMJ University for Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? List of the correspondence UGC recognized universities who offers Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? Is it worthy to do Ph.D through correspondence?
  12. Studying Ph.D from correspondence university like CMJ University, Shillong is valuable for M.Sc Biotechnology student? List of the correspondence universities for Ph.D?
  13. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of Institutes which offer PhD in Biotechnology program without NET and GATE in India?
  15. Ph.D from any university after post graduation in M.Sc biotechnology? What subject should be best in Ph.D after M.Sc in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  16. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship?
  17. How to do Ph.D in good university after completing MSc in Industrial Biotechnology?
  18. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?

23rd August 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of good institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology? I have completed MSc in Biotechnology from Nirma University

I am doing M.Sc. Biotech second year. Can I pursue Ph.D. straight after completion of M.Sc. without doing M.Phil, please advise.

14th July 2013, 09:21 AM
lakshmi dhana

Default Re: List of good institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology? I have completed MSc in Biotechnology from Nirma University

Universities/colleges in India for Ph.D in biotechnology-

1 JNU Delhi

2 Indian institute of science,
Bangalore

3 All India institute of medical sciences,
Delhi

4 Indian institute of technology,
Bombay

5 Indian institute of technology,
Roorkee

6 BHU,Banaras

7 Delhi university,southern campus,

8 Tata institute of fundamental research,
Mumbai

9 NCBS,Bangalore

10 NBRC,Manesar

11 Hyderabad university.

14th July 2013, 06:43 PM
mamii

HI,

List of good institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology? I have completed MSc in Biotechnology from Nirma University,

Tata institute of fundamental research
Hyderabad university
All India institute of medical sciences
Delhi university
Indian institute of technology,Bombay
Indian institute of science,Bangalore
Indian institute of technology,Roorkee.

Thank you..................

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?