15th October 2011, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Will there be any percentage criteria to appear for JBT Exam?

is there any percentage criteria to appear in jbt examination.plz answer me in detail.

thank u

20th November 2011, 08:12 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Will there be any percentage criteria to appear for JBT Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is there any percentage criteria to appear in jbt examination.plz answer me in detail.

thank u
Yes off course there is specific percentage is required for JBT examination .

Details Regarding JBT Junior Basic Training

JBT stands for Joiner Basic .The duration of the junior basic training course offered is generally two academic years. some institution are conduct entrance examination .

>>> If your interested JBT examination then you should qualified for 12th examination in any stream with 50% percentage of marks from recognized university .

>>> if your are an bachelor degree holder then you should have 45% percentage of marks from recognized university . and relaxation is given for sc/st candidates for 35 % percentage of marks .

>>> Your age should be 17 years to 28 years .
21st November 2011, 12:18 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Yes, my friend there is a percentage criteria required to apply for Junior basic Training course..

One of the teacher training programs is the JBT or Junior Basic Training course. Students qualifying for this training essentially get employed in schools imparting elementary education.

The training session is of two years.
Though some colleges admit students based on their academic performance, there are quite a few institutes that conduct an entrance examination for the same.
The basic eligibility criterion for pursuing this course is that students must have qualified their +2 examination from a recognized board with at least 50% in aggregate.
On the other hand, graduates willing to pursue this course must have cleared their examination with 45% in aggregate.

So, if you fulfill the requirements then go for the course..

All the best.
25th January 2012, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

hello all of them,

sir i want to do JBT in 2010 for which i contact to a institute. the institute say that the fees is 65000 which is to be paid in two installment.for that i paid 30000 rupess in august 2010. that say the my admisssion is confirm and exam is in dec. in dec that say that my admission is in special batch of 2008 so exam will be in one or two months. but till date there is no slip of fees they paid given to me neither my ID card. after so many months after no hope of examination i force to pay back my money, first they refuse and say that the fess of university is 450000 and i will have to pay 15000 more amount if want want to cancel my admission and collect my certificates from university. sir i want to know that in that situation how much the university deducted and refund to me so that i say to the institute. help me in this regard
17th February 2012, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

i have 55% in 12th and 42%in graduation. should i be able to apply for JBT
8th July 2013, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

i got 52% in 12th and 40% in graduation .should i able to do JBT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?