28th June 2013, 01:04 PM
sumanraj90

How to join JBT course? What is the eligibility percentage required?

Dear sir,

i want to join the jbt course, please tell me the process of this, what is eligibilty, % of marks, how to apply it ?

thanks
Suman

2nd September 2014, 05:53 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to join JBT course? What is the eligibility percentage required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumanraj90 View Post
Dear sir,

i want to join the jbt course, please tell me the process of this, what is eligibilty, % of marks, how to apply it ?

thanks
Suman
Junior Basic Training (JBT) is a Diploma level course. The duration of the course is two years, which is divided into four semesters.

JBT Course Eligibility Criteria:-

► The candidate should have appeared and passed 10+2 from a recognized university with 50% marks from recognized university.

►SC / ST applicants have a rebate of 5% of marks in 12th standard.

►Final year students are also eligible.

How to join JBT course?

► The candidate who satisfy the above qualification are eligible to apply for JBT course. The candidate can apply for the course by directly visiting the concerned university.

► The admission for this course is based on 12th board exam. Some reputed institution conducts their own entrance exam.

► The entire information regarding admission will be mentioned on the concerned Institute’s official website. The mode of payment of fees will also be different for various Institutes.

► The applicant can pay the application fee through online or else offline.

Best Colleges for JBT course:-
  • Dwarka Das Memorial Sai College of Education
  • Mahatma Gandhi College of Education
  • National Social Society, New Delhi
  • K.V.M. College of Education
  • Vaidh Shankar Lal Memorial College of Education
  • Krishma Educational Centre
  • Abhilashi J.B.T. Training Institute
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?