27th April 2012, 04:56 PM

How to do MBBS in private section which offer direct admission? What is the fee structure?

Dear sir, m shunihrin, from manipur... We don't have private college here but i wanna do my mbbs in private section, which offer direct admission, so sir plz... Tel me wher could i get such private college which offer management cota with low fee structure... N don't ask for domicile certificate. What wil be da minimum fee for dat? Please hlep me n reply fast

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in MBBS private colleges with less fee structure?
  2. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  3. Fee structure for MBBS course in private colleges in Maharashtra and Karnatka?
  4. Can I get admission to study MBBS in any Government college without any entrance exam? Fee structure of MBBS in a Private college? Will I get permanent job after completing MBBS? -- [New]
  5. How to take direct admission in MBBS college with less fee structure?
  6. How to get direct admission in 2nd year MBBS degree course? What is the fee structure for it?
  7. Fee structure of top MBBS private medical colleges? What is the procedure for admission?
  8. Fee structure for MBBS course? Which are the private medical colleges from Nandad?
  9. How may I get the direct admission in AMU for MBBS course? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same?
  10. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure?
  11. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  12. Where should I take admission for MBBS/BDS course? What is the minimum fee structure?
  13. Fee structure for direct admission in MBBS course through management seat? How many seats are available?
  14. How many private colleges can I get for MBBS through MHT CET? What is the fee structure?
  15. MBBS colleges in Delhi providing direct admission with low fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to take admission in private or government college for MBBS? What is the fee structure in private and government college?
  17. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  18. What is the fee structure for direct admission in MBBS?
19th February 2013, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MBBS in private section which offer direct admission? What is the fee structure?

Plz help me .Am a plus two graduvat student .I want the details about low MBBS fee in privat secter...wil u plz giv me th details [email protected]
23rd May 2013, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MBBS in private section which offer direct admission? What is the fee structure?

Whether Maharishi Madhu Unversity Ambala Haryana is recognised by MCI ?
8th April 2014, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

sir i just want to know the fee stucture of MBBS of GGSIPU ,New Delhi after clearing its CET exam
9th May 2014, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

i need application forms of private medical colleges 2014 which are available now of maharashtra;madhya pradesh and rajasthan from where i get all informaion about how to apply and fee strucure
29th January 2015, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of private medical colleges of west bengal with name
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?