3rd August 2011, 09:14 PM
unnati gandhi

Name of the entrance exam for Hospital Management?

name of entrance exam for hospital management? Is entrance exam for this is same for athor mba e.g. Gcet?

Related Questions:
  1. When will be the Entrance Exam for Hospital Management course? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam?
  2. What is hospital management? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  3. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
  4. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
  5. Required qualification for doing Ph.D. in Hospital Management?
  6. Admission procedure in Hospital Management course? Need course fee details alongwith college names?
  7. Name of the entrance exam for Hospital Management?
  8. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management -- [New]
  9. Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of colleges which offers Master of Hospital Management in Hyderabad? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  11. Want to know the Entrance exam date and procedure to apply for various Hospital Manag
  12. Which are the upcoming entrance exams for Hospital Management?
  13. Diploma or Degree, which has better prospects in Hospital Management course?
  14. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility to do PhD in Hospital Administration for Hospital Management graduate?
  16. After MBBS can I do Hospital Management? Syllabus of the entrance exams?
  17. Am i eligible for MBAi n Hospital Management after passing BDS?
  18. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
31st October 2011, 10:32 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Name of the entrance exam for Hospital Management?

There are many entrance exams for hospital management course. The usual admission through these entrance tests is for the course of Bachelor of Hospital management. Some of the entrance exams are Common Admission Test, The Tata Institute of Social Sciences Entrance Exam, Symbiosis Centre for Health Care Pune, All India Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi, etc. You have to clear the entrance test to get admission of BHM in these institutes.
23rd March 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

syllabus of entrance exam of hospital management
28th February 2013, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

i have completed BDS. now i am interested in doing hospital management. may i know is there any reservation on sports quota and n.c.c certificate.
6th May 2013, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 2.. now i m interested in doing hosptal management.. i want to know that which entrance exam is there for doing hospital management..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?