9th March 2015, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and tips to prepare for AFMC Medical entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked in Interview?

Sir,
I want to know the details of AFMC Medical Entrance exam.
Kindly tell me the details and also suggest me
how to prepare for this entrance exam?
What type of questions are asked in Interview?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in the interview of CID?
  2. What kind of questions are asked in JMU B.Tech Interview? How to prepare for that?
  3. What kind of Questions will be asked in Interview of SCRA Exam? How to prepare for this Interview?
  4. How to prepare for NIFT interview?
  5. Preparation required for 3-year course in Direction from FTII? Are short-films required? Kind of questions asked in Interview?
  6. What kind of questions are asked in Bank PO interview?
  7. What kind of questions are asked in IDBI Assistant Manager Interview? How to prepare for it?
  8. How to prepare for Interview of IBPS PO Recruitment? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Interview?
  9. Detailed information about BCA? What kind of questions are asked in BCA entrance exam?
  10. What kind of Questions are being asked in IB ACIO Grade 2 Interview? How should I prepare for this Interview?
  11. After clearing the first round of interview what kind of questions take place in second round of interview?
  12. How to prepare for interviews? Types of questions being asked by a interviewer?
  13. ISRO Assistant Interview preparation tips?
  14. What kind of questions are asked in HR interview? How should I prepare for the aptitude questions? What is the dress code?
  15. Information about TCS IGNITE interview? What are the different rounds and procedures?
  16. How to prepare for interview of L&T? How may I get technical questions with brief answers which were asked in L&T interviews?
  17. What is the syllabus and examination format of AFMC?
  18. How to prepare for Statistical Investigator Interview? What kind of questions are asked? -- [Most Discussed]
13th March 2015, 07:58 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and tips to prepare for AFMC Medical entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked in Interview?

Armed Forces Medical Courses (AFMC),pune is established for Post Graduation courses.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate should be the citizen of India or subject of Nepal or Bhutan with the intention of settling in India.

* Candidate must not be married. Marrying during the course is not permitted.

* Candidate must be Physically fit as per prescribed standards by the Govt.India.

* Candidate must have attained the age of 17 years and must not have attained the age of 22 years.

* Candidate must have passed 12th standard/ Premedical examination or equivalent examination from any recognized University as a regular student in all the subjects in the very first attempt.

* Candidate should have passed with aggregate of 60% in all the three science subjects and 50% in each science subject.

DURATION - 2 hours.

This written examination will have one paper containing Objective type questions.

SYLLABUS :

* Biology (Zoology and Botany).
* Physics.
* Chemistry.
* Intelligence, Logic and Reasoning.
* English Language and comprehension.

Above subjects i.e., Biology, Physics, Chemistry will be of 50 marks each and Intelligence and English language will be of 25 marks each.

PREPARATION TIPS :

* Know your strengths and weaknesses. Try to concentrate more on your weaker areas of the subject.

* Plan your preparation. Don't mess up your study schedule.

* Practice hard. Practice more number of previous questions in order to get idea on the exam pattern.

* Have a thorough knowledge on the subject in which you are comfortable.

* Test yourself by writing more number of Mock tests.

* Time is also another important factor. so, try to practice more number of solved papers.

INTERVIEW QUESTIONS :

* First, they ask your personal details to make you comfortable.

* Then, they test your decision making skills, working under pressure, thought process, presentation skills, Leadership qualities.

* Expect a few questions on Current affairs and General Knowledge.

* The very important question is " Reason for choosing AFMC and your passion for serving in the defense".
21st August 2015, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information and tips to prepare for AFMC Medical entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked in Interview?

Is their any positive points for scout and guide certificate in interview..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?