5th April 2013, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

How to do BCA or MCA after passing 12th?

i took vocational in 12th. these r my subjects- english, business studies, cash manage.., lending operation, bank of office management, n accountancy. i wanna do bca or mca. so may i?? or what what course i will do?? plz tell me?

12th May 2013, 01:25 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do BCA or MCA after passing 12th?

Dear Friend,
You can't apply for BCA or MCA Course.
Since,In order to apply for BCA Course you must have completed your 10+2 Board Examinations.And,Also You must clearly belong to the Science Stream with having Physics,Chemistry and Maths Subjects.

While,As that for MCA course you must have completed your BCA / B.E or any of the Graduations course in Science.

But,Don't get upset there are lots of other course for which you can apply for what happen if you are not eligible for the one you have other too.
23rd May 2013, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

what we can do after 2 if we taking vacational stream
30th May 2015, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

hello
i am a 12 cleared student with 66.61% and i was a S.P student with I.T too n was not appeared for maths.... So I just want to know that am I eligible for the course of bachelor of computer application????? from mumbai university... plz inform as soon as u can... thank you
30th May 2015, 10:29 PM
jhavikas39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i took vocational in 12th. these r my subjects- english, business studies, cash manage.., lending operation, bank of office management, n accountancy. i wanna do bca or mca. so may i?? or what what course i will do?? plz tell me?
HI!
After passing 12th with any stream you can apply for B.C.A.

Admission is based on your percentage in 12th class.

Top college offering B.C.A are:-
> Loyola College, Chennai

> St Xavier's College, Mumbai

> Presidency College, Chennai

> Presidency College, Kolkata

> St Stephens College, Delhi

> Fergusson College, Pune

> Mount Carmel College, Bangalore

> St Xavier's College, Kolkata

> Christ College, Bangalore
4th December 2015, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

I will pass hs examination from west Bengal board in arts stream.my subjects are bengali,english,history geography, Sanskrit and computer application. am i eligible for.bca?if yes which college should be choose?plz answer me sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?