7th November 2011, 10:41 PM
sweetshilpa.111

Best company for 6 months training in Chandigarh? Is there any center of BHEL company in Chandigarh?

respected sir,
i am student of Punjabi university patiala in final year.(ece)
please tell me best company for 6 month training in Chandigarh.
i also want to confirm that is there any center of BHEL company in Chandigarh.
if yes, then please tell me address of BHEL company.

23rd December 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best company for 6 months training in Chandigarh? Is there any center of BHEL company in Chandigarh?

respected sir,
i am student of Punjabi tech university jalandhar in final year.(ece)
please tell me best company for 6 month training in Chandigarh.
i also want to confirm that is there any center of BHEL company in Chandigarh.
if yes, then please tell me address of BHEL company.
28th December 2011, 10:01 PM
sumitkumar1

Default Re: Best company for 6 months training in Chandigarh? Is there any center of BHEL company in Chandigarh?

is there any company which takes entrance test for 6 years industrial training and pays stipend during industrial training??
13th February 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

sir m persuing btech (ece)in 3rd semester ...now there is a training session... i m want 2 do traing in embedded system..sir , plz suggest me best company for embedded in chandigarh
27th April 2012, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

i want to do 6th month training in TCS so what i should to do for this?
16th December 2012, 06:17 PM
Ashu123784

ThinkNEXT Technologies Private Limited, Mohali is the best company for 6 months in Industrial Training. It is a software development company which ISO Certified and Trademarks Registered and approved from Ministry of corporate affairs. I had got training from here and got placed in Telemune (New Delhi). They have excellent placements. They conducted my interview in Telemune and I got selected at starting salary Rs. 12000/-. Now I am getting salary more than Rs. 30,000 there in telemune. for more details www.thinknext.co.in www.thinknexttraining.com
25th June 2017, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

I am student of sliet university punjab sangrur i want find the job my qualification - ITI or DIPLOMA foundry tech mechanical spaclization
2nd June 2018, 12:19 PM
sm2345110

Smile Re: Best company for 6 months training in Chandigarh? Is there any center of BHEL company in Chandigarh?

I have no any idea about the Chandigarh, but I would like to convey for CETPA Infotech which is giving 6 months training in Noida, If you want to move on so this is the best place for enhancing skills and also get the 100% placement assistance.

Visit and Get to know more !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?