22nd June 2013, 09:30 PM
sonalplanet

What is the admission criteria for MBBS? My daughter is 10th standard student from CBSE

My name is sonal damani. My daughter had passed 10 std from cbse from ahmedabad.whether to contine in cbse or state board in 11 th std for better avaibility of seats in gujarat.

23rd June 2013, 12:43 PM
neha gupta1994

Default Re: What is the admission criteria for MBBS? My daughter is 10th standard student from CBSE

I think your daughter should continue her study with CBSE. because NEET (national eligibility entrance test) is conducted by CBSE. CBSE students have a benefit over other board students is that the syllabus prescribed for NEET is same as that they study in their higher secondary education.
After qualifying in NEET your daughter may apply for state quota seats and will get a seat in Gujarat if she secure a good rank and percentile.
2nd June 2018, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission criteria for MBBS? My daughter is 10th standard student from CBSE

My daughter has passed 10th from cbse board now i want to change her from cbse to gseb as the books for gseb higher secondary will be on the pattern of NCERT .Will she get benefit of 85% reserved seats for state quota in NEET exams (medical colleges).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?