5th May 2011, 01:58 PM
papermill

Fee structure of MBBS course in management quota at private MCI recognized colleges in Northern India?

can you tell me the fee structure for MBBS in management kota in private MCI recognised colleges in northern india

Related Questions:
  1. List of all recognized medical colleges by MCI in India? What is the fee structure and procedure for admission in both private and government?
  2. Fee structure of MBBS course in private and government medical colleges? How to apply for Management Quota?
  3. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  4. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the fee structure of MBBS course offered by Bharati Vidyapeeth university under management quota? List of colleges in Mumbai or Pune offering MBBS course within 7 lakhs?
  6. Medical colleges in Europe that are recognized by MCI? Fee structure and other costs involved?
  7. List of MCI recognized private medical colleges in UP along with their fee structure?
  8. Total fee structure for MBBS course in management quota in Private College in India? Last date for submission of application form in India?
  9. List of private medical colleges which are MCI recognized and which offer MBBS course with minimum fee?
  10. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashra? What is the fee structure?
  11. How can I get admission in MBBS at any MCI recognized college? What's the fee structure for the same?
  12. What is the procedure followed for doing MD Radiology in Ukraine? -- [New]
  13. List of the private medical colleges for MBBS with minimum fee structure and affiliated by MCI II?
  14. List of some private medical colleges which are recognized by MCI and offer MBBS at low fee?
  15. How to get admission for MBBS in private medical college under Management quota?
  16. Should i take private medical colleges in karnataka which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  17. Can I get MBBS seat under management quota anywhere in India?
  18. Fee structure and donations in private medical colleges at AP? How to get admission?
14th June 2011, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of MBBS course in management quota at private MCI recognized colleges in Northern India?

What is the fee structure in Management quota for MBBS admission-
1. Hi-Tech Medical College, Bhubaneswar , Orissa
2. Sikkim-Manipal Medical College
24th July 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of MBBS course in management quota at private MCI recognized colleges in Northern India?

mci listed private medical colleges in mp
20th January 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

for proper guidence & admission in md/ms/mbbs in chepest price all over india contact dr.sandeep-08449651631
3rd July 2013, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

hi,
I need to know about how much donation i have to give to get into hitech medical college rourkela for MBBS course through management quota. contact me-7504641235
16th September 2014, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

what is the minimum fee of MBBScourse in management quota at PrivateMCI recognizedcollegesin northern India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?