10th November 2011, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do M.E in Civil branch? Can I take degree in Electrical B.Tech through AMIE after B.E in ECE?

i have done b.e in ece branch , now i wanna be do m.tech in civil branch .
what is the process to take addmission in m.tech ?
and i wanna know that can i take degree in electrical(b.tech) through amie .after b.e in ece??if yes then what is the process.and how long time??

29th January 2012, 08:24 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do M.E in Civil branch? Can I take degree in Electrical B.Tech through AMIE after B.E in ECE?

HI..if you are interested in doing an masters course in civil engineering then you have to write the GRADUATE APTITUDE TEST (GATE ) examination only then can you do an masters degree in civil engineering from the best colleges in the country ,
also you have to write the gate examination only in the civil engineering paper ,irrespective of what ever stream you belong ,to be eligible to do an me in civil engineering papers .
you can get all the details of the gate examination from the brochure attached below ,

THE BEST COLLEGES FOR DOING AN M.E IN CIVIL ENGINEERING ARE AS FOLLOWS :
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY MADRAS
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY DELHI
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY MUMBAI
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY KHARAGPUR
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY KANPUR
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ROORKEE

INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY GUWAHATI
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY SURATKAL
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY TRICHY
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY WARANGAL
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ALLAHABAD

NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY PATNA
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY NAGPUR
Attached Files
File Type: pdf gate brochure.pdf(444.7 KB, 53 views)
15th July 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do M.E in Civil branch? Can I take degree in Electrical B.Tech through AMIE after B.E in ECE?

Is there ME(MECHANICAL) through AMIE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?