6th August 2010, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for B.E or AMIE course after doing diploma in electrical?

I am completed diploma in electrical. Next i want to do b.e or amie correspondence cource. What is process and which is best

1st March 2011, 03:41 PM
ac1989

Default Re: Procedure to apply for B.E or AMIE course after doing diploma in electrical?

After diploma you can do BE or AMIE

For BE : You have to give lateral entry and according to rank you can take admission.You can do the BE in Regular or by corespondance or night btech.You can take admission direct second year. But for night BE required one year extra.

For AMIE: You have to apply for senior technitian which is equivalent to BE.You have to registered in any AMIE office .The fee required rs 4800 and for the AMIE you have to clear 13 paper ,4 paper in section A ( Maximum time limit 6 years and 2 years extension ) and 9 papers in section B (Maximum time limit 6 years and 2 years extension)
You can give max 4 papers in one sem

Which is better: It completely depend upon you If you want do regular BE then defenetly it is better but AMIE is better than any corespondance BE
1st March 2011, 08:34 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for B.E or AMIE course after doing diploma in electrical?

after completing diploma you will have entrance exam to join in engineering college continuing with second year students.once you qualify in that entrance exam which is conducted state government.there will taking admission according to the ranks.if you not qualified you can take admission by paying extra money i.e management quota.........
3rd March 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

what is the pass mark and any colleges for AMIE?
5th March 2011, 07:40 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

after completing diploma you will have entrance exam to join in engineering college continuing with second year students.once you qualify in that entrance exam which is conducted state government.there will taking admission according to the ranks.if you not qualified you can take admission by paying extra money.....
10th March 2011, 07:17 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

apply for B.E or AMIE course after doing diploma in electrical
After diploma you can do BE or AMIE
For BE : You have to give lateral entry and according to rank you can take admission.You can do the BE in Regular or by corespondance or night btech.You can take admission direct second year. But for night BE required one year extra.
For AMIE: You have to apply for senior technitian which is equivalent to BE.You have to registered in any AMIE office .The fee required rs 4800 and for the AMIE you have to clear 13 paper ,4 paper in section A ( Maximum time limit 6 years and 2 years extension ) and 9 papers in section B (Maximum time limit 6 years and 2 years extension)
You can give max 4 papers in one sem
after completing diploma you will have entrance exam to join in engineering college continuing with second year students.once you qualify in that entrance exam which is conducted state government.there will taking admission according to the ranks.if you not qualified you can take admission by paying extra money i.e management quota.

good luck
22nd March 2011, 07:42 AM
Unregistered

I completed dip. in elect. engg. in1989, is it possible to study AMIE now
27th March 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

how much years course of amie
28th March 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

is MKU (MADURAI KAMARAJ UNIVERSITY) is eligible to take addmision in AMIIE..
31st March 2011, 09:42 AM
arunprasad1983

dear sir , how to buy a admission form for amie and which place in chennai......
10th April 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

how many months of experience required for section b
2nd May 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

I have done Aircraft maintenence engineering(AME) from Bombay flying club,mumbai and planing to do AMIE. i want to know whether AME is considered as a diploma course.
11th May 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

I completed dip. in electronics engg. in2010,can i study AMIE now, if yas how?
17th May 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

where are the offices of amie?
18th May 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

I completed dip. in electronics engg. in2009,can i study AMIE now, if as how?
18th May 2011, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

hello, i am rahul sharma and have completed diploma, already purchased the admission form of amie but geting troubled to get it attested by a corporate member
19th May 2011, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

is there is any college or board like AMIE in U.K or USA
23rd May 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

what is the dates of admission?
what is procedure for entrance exam?
1st June 2011, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

where the entrance test will be held &when??????????????????
19th June 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am ashish soni & i want to know about amie.
i am completed diploma in information technology.
can i apply for amie .
please ansewer me
23rd July 2011, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have completed diploma in civil engineering in 2011.
i want to do amie in uttar pradesh.which one is the best institute for doing amie and how can i apply?
please answer me.
24th July 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

if amie is eqv to degree the we also starting our carrers as a degree engg
25th July 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

SIR,I CAN NOT GOT 50% AGREEGATE IN PCM WITH 10 2 EXAM,BUT I HAVE 50% in phys & chem.can i eligible for A.M.E??? PRALAY TRIPATHI FROM INDIA(PASCHIM MEDINIPORE)
31st July 2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

can we take admission for amie in december for section A
9th August 2011, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

i done diploma from haryana state board tech. edu. jointly with cidc can i eligble for amie
11th August 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

where are the offices of amie in ahmedabad,gujarat
11th August 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

where are the offices of amie in ahmedabad
14th August 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Sri,
i am complete diploma (10 2pcm 2) form JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth (Deemed) University, this university is approved by UGC-AICTE-DEC joint committee and also appeoved by NAAC B ,so, can i admission AMIE or AMIETE ? plz help me sir.
29th August 2011, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am a student of diploma in mechanical engineering.(final year). i want to do AMIE course. what is the procedure to get admission in AMIE ? and when can i apply in this course ?
1st September 2011, 06:23 AM
Unregistered

RECOGANIZATION OF AMIE AND HOW MANY YEARS CAN AMIE EXISTS?IS THERE IS ANY PROBLEM FOR AMIE GRADUATES IN WORKING FIELD?IF SUPPOSE RECOGANIZATION IS CANCELED THEN ANY PROBLEM HAPPENS TO WORKING AMIE'S?
13th September 2011, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

hello, i am kamatchi and have completed diploma9 years beforeand working a concern, already purchased the admission form of amie but geting troubled to get it attested by a corporate member
15th September 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

All the procedure of AMIE
19th September 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
I've completed AMIE. Can take admission to direct final year of B.E. in respective branch?
Plz reply.
21st September 2011, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

SIR, I COMPLETED DIPLOMA IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING UN 1976. I WANT TO STUDY AMIE NOW IS IT POSSIBLE. WHERE SHALL I GO FOR THAT KINDLY INFORM. ANY CHANCES IS AVAILABLE FOR JOINING LLB COURSE WITH THIS THREE YEAR DIPLOMA
21st September 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

I want to know how to apply the AMIE Course After Completion fo Diploma in Mechanical(Mar,2007).
22nd October 2011, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Please tell about value of AMIE in industrial area?
25th March 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASSED DILOMA FROM IASE RAJSTHAN CAN I DO AMIE
5th April 2012, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for amie study
22nd April 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

my self.. SANTOSH KUMAR PAL
I am completed diploma in mechanical engineering by CIPET Lucknow
Next i want to do BE ro AMIE courespondence course
What is process and which is bast
9th July 2012, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

my self . natraj
i have completed post diploma course in thermal power plant engg. next i have try to amie course what is the procedure reply me
21st July 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

sir i m btech in mechanical engineering can i do amie in civil engineering in civil engineeting & how much paper i will gine extra
25th July 2012, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

SIR/MADAM............(RAJESH KANNA FROM TAMILNADU)I am a diploma holder in ECE with apporx:94.915999999999997% ........... is i am elligible for IIT or what i want to do next?shall i apply for B.E which course will best for me ECE, EEE, CSE, IT, INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL ENGG, ELECTRONICS &INSTRUMENTATION ENGG, BIOMEDICAL ENGG, MEDICAL ELECTRONICS, ROBOTICS & AUTOMATION ENGG, ELECTONICS & TELECOMMUNICATION ENGG...................i am eagerly waiting for your best answer .........or contact me in [email protected]
3rd August 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

i want to study AMIE.. I have completed my diplomo at 2011...now what should i do for do AMIE...please say procedure..and how to apply...
20th August 2012, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

I Want study AMIE.I am completed diploma in mechanical engi...2012..what is the process join amie? my contact no:8866125364
26th January 2013, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

HOW MANY FEES OF DEGREE IN COMPUER ENGINEERING?
3rd April 2013, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want study AMIE, I'm completed in diploma mechanical eng...with in 78.9% marks -2011 ,What is the procedure of amie joing? My mob .no-9444164078.
14th June 2013, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i m B.sc. chemistry and i have experienced of chemical industry since 10 years.can i apply for distance learning with B.E. chemical.
7th March 2014, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed diploma in eee in 2012 how can i apply for amie.plz tel me the course and fee details.
9th November 2014, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Dear , i have completed DEE from gov t. Polytechic
with 60% in winter 2006. I want to AMIE addmision now. Can is it possible?
Mob-09923377800.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?