13th July 2011, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Can I attend JTO Exam this year pursuing my final year of ECE?

I want to get JTO job. I am a final year ece(be) student. can i attend JTO exam this year?

19th July 2011, 01:15 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I attend JTO Exam this year pursuing my final year of ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get JTO job. I am a final year ece(be) student. can i attend JTO exam this year?
Dear,

Eligibility for JTO exam: -

1. Pass B.E. or B.Tech or equivalent degree in Electronics & Communication Engg. or Mechanical Engg. or Computer Science Engg. or Chemical Engg. or Electrical Engg. or equivalent with a minimum of 65 % aggregate marks from a recognized Institute / University.

2. Nationality – Indian

3. Age - 21 Years to 30 Years for General candidates, 21 Years to 33 Years for OBC candidates and 21 Years to 35 Years for SC / ST candidates.

NOTE: - Final year appearing candidates can also apply.

All the best.
12th November 2011, 12:35 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Can I attend JTO Exam this year pursuing my final year of ECE?

Eligibilty criteria to appear for JTO
1)You need to complete your BE/B.tech with an aggregate of 65%
2)must not exceed 30 years for OC five years relaxation for SC/ST and 3 years relaxation for OBC
27th July 2015, 08:16 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes ,you are eligible to apply for JTO job while appearing for final year of B.E.(ECE) .

JTO stands for Junior Telecom Officers.

The eligibility criteria required to apply for the JTO exam are as under :-

-The candidate should be a citizen of India .

-The candidate should have passed Graduation with at least 65 % marks in aggregate in any of the following fields

Telecommunication,

Electronics,

Computers,

Electrical,

Information Technology.

-The candidate who are in the final year of their degree can also apply for the exam .

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam should be between 21 years to 30 years .

-The Exam pattern consists of a written test followed by Interview .

To get more information regarding the JTO exam , one can visit the official website of BSNL :- www.bsnl.co.in
28th July 2015, 08:15 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

JTO stands for Junoir Telecom Officers.
Yes you are eligible to write this exam.
You must have a graduation degree or should be an appearing candidate, must have atleast 65% marks in graduation in any of the following streams likewise Information Technology,
Computer
Electronics
Telecommunication.
Age limit of the candidate should be not less than 21 years and not more than 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?