23rd November 2011, 01:48 PM
priya_kirti

Can I give MCA entrance exam in Karnataka if I am from Maharashtra? How can I get the application form and from where?

hi sir am from maharashtra. my school level education was completed in karnataka and college level education was completed in maharashtra.can i give the MCA enternce exam in karnataka and how i am get the application form and where.

24th January 2012, 01:57 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give MCA entrance exam in Karnataka if I am from Maharashtra? How can I get the application form and from where?

As an Indian you can surely appear for the Karnataka Common Entrance Test. KCET is a competitive exam conducted every year for the admission to various professional degree courses in the state of Karnataka. KCET is a great educational platform for students from Karnataka and other parts of India. All the leading newspaper of India carry advertisement notification of the KCET forms and it can be collected from the schools and colleges also. The fee for the KCET is Rs.750. Fee has to be paid in the form of demand draft of Rs.750 in favor of 'The EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF KARNATAKA EXAMINATION AUTHORITY', payable at Bengaluru. To know more refer the official website; http://kea.kar.nic.in
31st October 2012, 01:58 AM

Default Re: Can I give MCA entrance exam in Karnataka if I am from Maharashtra? How can I get the application form and from where?

As an Indian you can surely appear for the Karnataka Common Entrance Test. KCET is a competitive exam conducted every year for the admission to various professional degree courses in the state of Karnataka. KCET is a great educational platform for students from Karnataka and other parts of India. All the leading newspaper of India carry advertisement notification of the KCET forms and it can be collected from the schools and colleges also. The fee for the KCET is Rs.750
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?