31st July 2015, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Marks required in Mathematics for B.Sc(CA) and MCA entrance exams?

Explain me in detail what is the required marks for mathematics(subsidiary) in B.sc(CA) for MCA entrance exams of 2016?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MCA course having passed in Mathematics in Graduation and not having Mathematics in 12th class? Information regarding Entrance Exams for MCA course?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for admission in M.Stats or M.Maths
  3. maharashtra mca entrance qualification? I did not have mathematics in class 12th
  4. Last date of submission of forms of MSc maths?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for MCA course without doing graduation?
  6. Minimum marks in graduation required to apply for MCA entrance exams?
  7. Eligibility criteria to do MCA?
  8. How can I appear in CET MCA entrance exam at Indraprashtha university? I'm in BCA 4th year and did commerce with 60% marks including business mathematics
  9. Am I eligible to write Kerala MCA entrance exam? I have scored 66% marks in BSc computer science and 44.5% marks in Mathematics
  10. Which college will I get for MCa after scoring 68 marks in MCA entrance exam?
  11. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  12. Is it possible to attend MCA entrance exam for me?
  13. Eligibility for MCA entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which college(Affiliated to VTU) can I get with 13684 in KCET?
  15. What do I have to do to get admission in Indian Statistical Institute? Which are the entrance exams in Statistics and Mathematics? Exams conducted for PG admission by IISC, IIT, Indian Mathematical Institute?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in MCA if I do not have any mathematics paper in BCA but I have studied 12th with mathematics?
  17. UKSEE entrance exam for MCA after B.Scom with 55% marks and Maths at 12th standard?
  18. Is it a barrier to get admission in MCA if secured 48 marks in 12th Mathematics?
31st July 2015, 02:49 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks required in Mathematics for B.Sc(CA) and MCA entrance exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Explain me in detail what is the required marks for mathematics(subsidiary) in B.sc(CA) for MCA entrance exams of 2016?
Yes, B.Sc with Mathematics are eligible for MCA entrance exam 2016.

List of MCA entrance exam:-

All India MCA Common Entrance Test

Birla Institute of Technology Entrance Exam

Integrated Common Entrance Test

Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (VYAPAM) Master of Computer Application Entrance (MCA)

Maharashtra Common Entrance Test

National Institutes of Technology Common Entrance Test

Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (MCA)

Uttar Pradesh Technical University State Entrance Exam

Vellore Institute of Technology Entrance Exam

MCA stands for Master in Computer Application.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university with above 40% marks then you are eligible for MCA admission but Mathematics subject is compulsory in your throughout studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?