25th November 2015, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Internship in MNCs being in 6th semester of B.Tech in E&TC?

How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? I am doing my 6th semester B.Tech in E&TC.

Related Questions:
  1. Which topic should I choose for Internship/Training programme among Testing, PHP, Networking, Cloud Computer, and Mobile Salesforce after completing 6th semester of B.Tech?
  2. Can I apply for Internship in DLF if pursuing B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 6th semester?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  5. List of Telecom companies except BSNL offering 3-4 months Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student?
  6. Is there any openings to do internship in Bangalore while doing my 6th semester engineering?
  7. List of companies in Chandigarh or Delhi which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student of PTU? Procedure to apply?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
  9. Companies offering one month Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester candidate in Allahabad?
  10. How to get internship training from good MNCs when am doing MCA 6th semester?
  11. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student in Chennai?
  12. Procedure to get free internship for my major project of 6th semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Being a 6th semester student of B.Tech(ECE) how can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro?
  14. Requirements to apply for Internship in Syntel for B.Tech(E&TC) 6th semester student?
  15. Details about internship in Odisha for 6th semester student of ECE in ITER, Odisha?
  16. Companies offering Internship in India for MCA 6th semester student?
  17. Internship for 6th semester Computer Science student for 2 months?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T, Mysore for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 6th semester student?
27th November 2015, 12:10 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship in MNCs being in 6th semester of B.Tech in E&TC?

Procedure to apply for internships -

- Most of the companies mentioned by you do not recruit interns directly the E&TC engineering students.
- These companies usually ask for applications from CS/IT background candidates.
- Other stream candidates can get scholarship through referral and through on-campus recruitment drive.
- You can take help of referral of the employees in these companies to apply for internship.
- Companies like Wipro visits many colleges across India to recruit interns. if you belong to such institutes, you can attend the on-campus drive.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?