26th November 2011, 08:35 AM
vikramreddy.chaduvu@gmail

How may I do Ph.D in Java? List of universities offering such course? I've completed MCA with 67% marks

hi sir/madam
i have completed mca with 67% i want to join phd with java subject is it possible or not &tell which of the unversities offering phd& tell me procedure to apply

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities in Bihar offering Ph.D in computer? I've completed MCA
  2. Possibility of doing Ph.D without M.Tech after MCA? List of the universities in India offering Ph.D after MCA?
  3. List of universities offering Ph.D in Astrology? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of universities offering PhD in Vocational Skill Building in Delhi for a candidate having 14 years of Social experience? -- [New]
  5. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Science to MCA candidate in Abroad?
  6. List of universities offering Ph.D course without GRE in US after completion of M.Sc in Biochemistry?
  7. Universities offering Integrated M.Tech+Ph.D in Astrophysics programme for MCA graduate?
  8. Can I study Distance PhD in Sociology if completed MCA and having 10 years worked experience? List of universities for admission?
  9. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  10. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  11. List of universities offering PhD in Environmental Microbiology?
  12. List of universities and their contract details for Ph.D in Astrology?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  14. List of universities offering PhD in Pharmacy in Russia? Detailed admission procedure?
  15. Possibility to do PhD in Children Psychology for MCA and B.Ed Degree holder? List of universities which offer PhD in Children Psychology?
  16. List universities offering PhD in Management in Abroad?
  17. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  18. List of colleges and universities along with their admission procedure and details, offering Ph.D course with chemistry or medicinal chemistry through correspondence? I have completed M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) with 75% marks
11th August 2014, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do Ph.D in Java? List of universities offering such course? I've completed MCA with 67% marks

Sir, i completed mca with 72 percent, now i want to do phd in .net. Which college is best to do phd in ap?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?