29th February 2016, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

List of universities offering PhD in Vocational Skill Building in Delhi for a candidate having 14 years of Social experience?

Hello,
I have completed M.A. in Sociology with 52% marks and having 14 years of experience in Social sector. I would like to do PhD in Vocational Skill Building of the Urban SHG Women Members in facilitating Micro Enterprise Promotion. But I am not able to find the university where I can get admission with 52% of marks? All universities even IGNOU ask for 55% marks in M.A.? At present I am in Delhi. Please help me in searching some universities from where I can do PhD in said subject?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Technology to M.Tech candidate who has 7 years of Lectureship experience? Eligibility to get admission?
  2. List of colleges or universities providing PhD in Social Work? Process of applying for PhD in various universities?
  3. List of universities which offer PhD in Tourism?
  4. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  5. Can I study Distance PhD in Sociology if completed MCA and having 10 years worked experience? List of universities for admission?
  6. List of the universities offering Ph.D program for a candidate having 5 years gap after M.Sc?
  7. Universities offering PhD in History to M.Sc candidate in Delhi/Noida?
  8. List of universities which offer PhD in Social Work in India? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Colleges and universities which offer PhD course?
  10. Universities offering PhD in Human Resource in NCR Delhi?
  11. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  12. List of universities which offer PhD in Hindi for a candidate who has secured 48% in M.A.?
  13. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D program with fee structure for M.A.(Hindi) passed candidate?
  14. List of universities offering PhD course for GATE qualified candidate?
  15. What are the requirements for doing PhD in Communication Skills? Colleges offering this course?
  16. Detailed admission procedure to study Distance PhD in HR for a candidate who has 8 years of work experience?
  17. List of universities offering Ph.D in Astrology? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Universities offering Part Time PhD in Organic Chemistry to M.Sc postgraduate who has 8 years of working experience?
29th February 2016, 11:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering PhD in Vocational Skill Building in Delhi for a candidate having 14 years of Social experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have completed M.A. in Sociology with 52% marks and having 14 years of experience in Social sector. I would like to do PhD in Vocational Skill Building of the Urban SHG Women Members in facilitating Micro Enterprise Promotion. But I am not able to find the university where I can get admission with 52% of marks? All universities even IGNOU ask for 55% marks in M.A.? At present I am in Delhi. Please help me in searching some universities from where I can do PhD in said subject?
Sorry to say that you are not ineligible to apply for a PhD in Vocational Skill. One need to score at least 55% percentage of marks at the Master Degree level to be eligible for PhD course. Since, you have scored below 55% percentage of marks so it's difficult for you to get admission to a PhD course.

List of universities offering PhD in Vocational Skill Building in Delhi for a candidate having 14 years of Social experience:

- Christ University, Bangalore Official website
- IGNOU Official website
- School of Tourism Studies - Mahatma Gandhi University Official website
- Amity Institute of Travel & Tourism Official website
- Himachal Pradesh University Official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?