31st October 2015, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering Ph.D course without GRE in US after completion of M.Sc in Biochemistry?

Hello,

I have completed my Msc in biochemistry with distinction from osmania university.now I wanted to join for phd (life sciences) in US without GRE . Can any one tell me the universities offering Phd without GRE? Awaiting for the answer on the same as soon as possible.

Thanks!

12th November 2015, 09:30 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering Ph.D course without GRE in US after completion of M.Sc in Biochemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

I have completed my Msc in biochemistry with distinction from osmania university.now I wanted to join for phd (life sciences) in US without GRE . Can any one tell me the universities offering Phd without GRE? Awaiting for the answer on the same as soon as possible.

Thanks!
List of the best university for Ph.D in Biochemistry course in USA:-

University of Michigan
Address: 500 S State St, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, United States

Cornell University
Address: Ithaca, NY 14850, United States

University of Texas-Austin
Address: Austin, TX 78712, United States

University of North Carolina
Address: 601 S College Rd, Wilmington, NC 28403, United States

Arizona State University
Address: 1151 South Forest Ave, Tempe, AZ 85281, United States

Brigham Young University
Address: Provo, UT 84602, United States
2nd February 2016, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities offering Ph.D course without GRE in US after completion of M.Sc in Biochemistry?

I have completed my Msc in nano science & technology. Now I want to do phd in nanoscience with biotechnology as i have bsc in biotechnology. Can I have university name which offering phd in interdisciplinary subject? Am I eligible for that without competitive exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?