4th November 2015, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Internship in Nanotech Electronics Pvt. Ltd. for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student?

Sir,
I have heard that Nanotech Electronics Pvt. Ltd. is providing internship for B.Tech and B.Sc(IT) students. I am from Electrical Engineering Department studying in 5th semester in Hyderabad. So, I am eligible for this internship? How can I apply for this internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship/Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(E&TC) 5th semester student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Training/Internship programme in SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant for B.Tech Electronics & Telecommunication 5th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Internship for B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 5th semester student in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the eligibility and procedure to apply for internship while doing 5th semester in B.Tech Computer Science engineering?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in any core company for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  6. Is there any internship program in NTPC for 5th semester student of E&C?
  7. Detailed information about the companies with eligibility criteria which offers Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, BHEL or BEL of Bangalore campus for B.E.(ECE) 5th semester student?
  9. How can I apply for Internship being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  10. Does TCS offer Internship to B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  11. Where should I apply for Internship among DLF and L&T being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 5th semester student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  13. Summer internship in core companies for 5th semester ETC students? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  15. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship in Tata Motors, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  16. Winter Internship related to Electronics in NTPC, Kahalgaon for Integrated M.Sc(Applied Physics) 5th semester student?
  17. List of companies offering Internship to MCA 5th semester student in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Companies offering 45 days Winter Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student in Visakhapatnam?
15th November 2015, 03:24 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Internship in Nanotech Electronics Pvt. Ltd. for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student?

Yes you are eligible for the internship program. Also you have favorable branch to go for the internship. So, you must apply for it as soon as possible.

Below is the procedures to apply for any internship program.

1. Prepare Internship letter from your Institute in favor of the Nanotech Electronics Pvt.
Ltd. you want to
work in.
2. Prepare NOC letter from your Institute.
3. Now, submit your resume, NOC certificate and Training letter to the concerned
Nanotech Electronics Pvt. Ltd..
4. If you are selected, then you will get acknowledgement from the Nanotech Electronics
Pvt. Ltd. itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?