9th September 2015, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Where should I apply for Internship among DLF and L&T being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 5th semester student?

Respected Sir,
I am pursuing B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in 5th semester and I want to do Internship. Can you please tell me between DLF and L&T where I should go for Internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in DLF for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in any core company for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  3. Can I apply for Internship in DLF if pursuing B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 6th semester?
  4. Does TCS offer Internship to B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship/Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(E&TC) 5th semester student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  8. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship in Tata Motors, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  9. Companies offering 45 days Winter Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student in Visakhapatnam?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, BHEL or BEL of Bangalore campus for B.E.(ECE) 5th semester student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, Bihar for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Training/Internship programme in SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant for B.Tech Electronics & Telecommunication 5th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I apply for an Internship being in 5th semester of MCA full time course? When internship openings will start?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
  15. What is the eligibility and procedure to apply for internship while doing 5th semester in B.Tech Computer Science engineering?
  16. Detailed information about the companies with eligibility criteria which offers Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  17. Am I eligible to get internship in HAL while doing MCA 5th semester?
  18. How can I apply for Internship in DLF being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
12th September 2015, 12:03 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where should I apply for Internship among DLF and L&T being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 5th semester student?

It is nice to see you aspire for internship opportunity. You should apply for internship opportunity in both DLF and L&T. This is because there are huge number of applicants for the same internship opportunities across the nation and the vacancies are quite less as compared to the number of applicants. So there is no certainty of getting the internship opportunity on application. TO be on a safer side, you should apply in both the companies and probably more companies. If you are selected, choose on the basis of the following factors.

1. Role offered to you during internship.
2. Period of internship, location and your personal convenience.
3. Type of job which you have to do during the internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?