27th November 2011, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Which companies offer jobs for BBA students? I am studying BBA in Durgapur Society of Management Science

I am studing BBA in Durgapur society of manegement science. I want know which companies offer jobs after BBA

5th December 2011, 07:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which companies offer jobs for BBA students? I am studying BBA in Durgapur Society of Management Science

The candidate can apply for various job positions in Banking and Finance sectors. They can apply for jobs in educational institutions and also in export companies. Industrial firms and marketing organizations are the recruiters of these candidates. Companies under these entire sector recruit BBA graduates. Those who are interested in administrative jobs can go for the same.
5th December 2011, 09:16 PM
sulemanpathan

Thumbs up Re: Which companies offer jobs for BBA students? I am studying BBA in Durgapur Society of Management Science

Hi,
You will get the jobs in different sectors like recruiting, finance,marketing,banking,self managment services.
And many more.
All the best.
24th January 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which companies offer jobs for BBA students? I am studying BBA in Durgapur Society of Management Science

Which companies offer jobs for bba in event management?
27th January 2012, 11:06 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

After BBA the job prospective is very few or less.

You will get jobs in BPOs, in hotels and restaurants as receptionist, in some large stores or malls as cash receiptor or collector, home tutor etc.

But BBA is a graduation degree, so you can apply for Government jobs like IAS, IPS, CDS, Bank PO and Clerks, in Railways, as primary school teachers.

So it is always better to do higher studies after BBA.

You can do MBA. You can do MBA in regular basis or in corresponcence.

For regular, You have to give MBA entrance exams like CAT, MAT, XAT, JMET, SNAP, ATMA, MAH-CET etc.

After cracking those exams, you will get to admit in the colleges on the basis of the percentage obtained in those exams...graduation marks does not required for MBA admission. The entrance exam marks matter only...

So you have to work very hard because cracking those entrance exams are very tough specially CAT which is considered as the most toughest management entrance exam in India.

CAT is conducted by IIMs, the Class A B-schools in India...

So prepare for those exams to study MBA.

To do MBA in correspondence, go and contact the nearest learning center of any open university which provide MBA and do the other formalities then and there.

Some open universities are:

IGNOU, Sikkim Manipal University, Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu University, Vidyasagar University etc.
28th April 2012, 04:13 AM
Unregistered

Can a BBA student apply for HR or Admin ? I have completed BBA from Utkal University, now i am searchING A JOB....
24th July 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

SIR,i am inhabitant of bihar.i have completed 'BBA' from gaya college,gaya and now i want to do job becouse my family background isn't so good.please suggest me that,inwhich (private) sector i will get good job which could make my career best and also suggest me that,what will i have to do for this.i will be much obliged ,if you suggest me.
23rd August 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

All BBA guys it is very tough to get a respectable job as i am a BBA student i kno wat i am going thru...so best of ppl
4th September 2012, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

after bba which cources are better?
3rd October 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

i am 32 year bba gradute bba complete 1n 2003 and now iam working in pvt ltd company how can i get job in mnc and goverment job?
10th October 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

i complete my bba so what can i do please help me
3rd November 2012, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

im bba finance spl'ion i want to know which type job offers company nd what is salarie given
2nd February 2013, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

which companies offer jobs for bba in export management
10th September 2013, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BBA degree in 2009.After that I have worked in marketing and insurance sector with a very low salary.
Till now i didnt settle in my career.Can you show some lights what to do next as Already I had lost my time
14th March 2014, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

I am a bba undergraduate from punjab technical university and i want a good job .please suggest me in which sector i will get the best job.
16th March 2014, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

i completed in b.b.a programme and i find my job for marketing and hrm. So please help me. What i do my job. .
1st April 2014, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

i studing in bba 4th sem and i find my job for finance and hrm.so please help me.what i do my job.
1st April 2014, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

I'm a bba second year student. Nw I'm having vacation.I would like to go for a job.. so which company can I choose for.
12th April 2014, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

I have completed bba last year.. had been preparing for PSBs as well. cleared ibps clerk..would it be better to pursue part time MBA with a job. what is its value? many colleges for PhD do not consider part time MBA. or should I go for regular MBA..?
16th June 2014, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

I am interrested to take BBA but am not sure yhat is that a good option or not??? So please help me...
20th September 2014, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

I have complete bba, from rajarshi school of management and techolog, varanasi, and I want a good job in retail sector..plz suggest the best solution.& Other jobs..
4th January 2015, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

I m a BBA student from lovely professional university, m in 2nd year and I need a job but m not able to break bba ...please give me any direction to get the job
22nd January 2015, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

no career after bba, u need the higher studies with that..
or your father has a business or you have a jack u will get a nice job...otherwise only bpo's
18th May 2015, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my inter2nd year.i want to join in bba course.is it a gud platform for a student to settle in gud position in theur life in a short period of time?
27th August 2017, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

I am doing BBA in HR. I want to now what is the scope of the BBA HR after graduation and which type of the company is for the jobs and I want to know what is the salary package is given to the BBA HR FRESHER student.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?