16th December 2016, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Whether Business income of both Father and Mother included in Non Creamy layer certificate or any one of them?

Respected Sir, I want to know whether Business income of both Father and Mother included in Non Creamy layer certificate or any one of them? Please answer as soon as possible.

27th August 2017, 05:54 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Business income of both Father and Mother included in Non Creamy layer certificate or any one of them?

As far as you are concerned about the procedure of calculation of income for issuing Non Creamy layer and creamy layer certificate then for your information the income includes the annual income of family i.e; parents ( father and mother ).

Further the revised annual income limit to be considered under non creamy layer category is 8 lacs which was 6 lacs earlier.

One whose annual family income exceeds the mentioned income limit is considered under Creamy layer category and are regarded equivalent to general category candidates which means that they does not enjoy the facility of reservation policy and other provisions available for Non Creamy layer candidates in government organisation.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?