28th November 2011, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

List of exams need to be given for taking admission in B.Sc(maths)? How may I get details about integrated B.Sc? I'm studying in 12th(science)

please let me know about all the exams i need to give for bsc in maths.. and also provide me details of integrated bsc,, i am now studying in 12th,science.. and want to study bsc

Related Questions:
  1. How to get into Navy after 12th? Entrance exams conducted for admission?
  2. How can I do integrated Ph.D after BSc Microbiology?
  3. How to join regular college if I am a student of SMU BCA?
  4. List of colleges which offer Integrated M.Sc and PhD in Astrophysics? Eligibility to get admission?
  5. What should I do for taking admission in colleges of Dharwad for M.Sc microbiology?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  7. What are the various institutes offering integrated MSc Programme? I am a BSc student in Physics
  8. Which exam to appear for taking an admission abroad?
  9. List of colleges which offer Integrated M.Design course in India
  10. Can a B.Sc pass out write JEST? Details about JEST?
  11. How to do MS in abroad after studying MSc IT integrated?
  12. Should I prefer general BSc or Integrated Bsc? I am studying 2nd PU
  13. List of institutes with fee structure which offer Integrated PhD in Physics for B.Sc 1st year candidate? Course duration and entrance exams to get admission?
  14. Eligibility to get admission in Presidency college, Kolkata for Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology)? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Scope after completing?
  15. Detailed information about entrance exams to study Integrated PhD in Theoretical Physics for B.Sc final year student? -- [New]
  16. List of the colleges taking admission on the basis of board merit? What is the cutoff?
  17. Details of entrance exams for integrated phd programs in IISC bangalore and Institute of virology pune
  18. After BSc which courses are better to do? -- [Most Discussed]
31st July 2012, 12:15 AM
NEETATRIPATHI92

Default Re: List of exams need to be given for taking admission in B.Sc(maths)? How may I get details about integrated B.Sc? I'm studying in 12th(science)

respected sir /mam,

eligibility for diploma course:

-- you have to clear entrance exam

--for this entrance exam you have 10th class pass with 60% marks in physics, maths, chemistry

-- minimum age limit 18 years

--for this exam notification is released in the month of feb and exam in march

courses offering:

fashion design

information technology

leather technology

mechanical engineer

plastic technology

interior design

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?