31st May 2015, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Which exam to appear for taking an admission abroad?

Which exam to appear for taking an admission abroad from the science background? Can you please provide me full details about these exams? What would be the preparation required for the same? Is it tough to clear these exams?

Related Questions:
  1. Where to take online test for TOEFL?
  2. Should I refer any consultancy for helping me to study MS in Abroad?
  3. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?
  4. Are there any exams through which I can get admission in abroad?
  5. Procedure for taking admission in abroad for MBA?
  6. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  7. What is the procedure followed for getting MS admission in abroad? -- [New]
  8. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?
  9. Do I need to crack GRE or some other exam for doing MBA from abroad after completing B.Tech in India? What will be the fee structure and scholarship offered?
  10. Where can I get a job after MSc Biotechnology? How much will be the basic salary after completing the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I study MBA in Ireland after completing Bachelor of Hotel Management in India?
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  13. How can I get admission abroad to do Aerospace Engineering? What is the admission requirement to study abroad in Canada, USA, Britain?
  14. Procedure to get admission in National University of Singapore to study BDS? Total cost to study BDS in Singapore?
  15. Scholarship exams for studying in abroad?
  16. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
  17. What will be the total expense spent if I want to do MS course in US, UK, Canada or Australia?
  18. How to get admission in abroad? What is the procedure and which exams do I need to take up? Fee structure of the courses abroad?
31st May 2015, 12:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam to appear for taking an admission abroad?

You have not specified any details regarding your educational qualification and which do you wish to pursue in Abroad. If you have mentioned these details in your query, we can help you a lot to clear your doubts. So, I suggest you to include the details in your query regarding your educational qualification and course details you wish to pursue in Abroad, so, that you we can tell you what exams you need to appear for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?