9th December 2015, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Specializations available to study MS in Abroad for Biotechnology student?

Dear Sir,
My name is Asha and I am a student of B.Tech Biotechnology. I am studying in 2nd year. I want to study MS in Abroad. But I don't know what stream is there for me in MS. Can you tell me about the specializations for me for studying MS? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Specializations available to study MS in Abroad for Agricultural student through GRE?
  2. MS in Biotechnology at Abroad for B.Tech student?
  3. List of universities which offer MS(Biotechnology) in Abroad?
  4. What should I study in Abroad related to Biotechnology after completion of B.Tech?
  5. What are the various study options available to study abroad for bioinformatics and biotechnology?
  6. Can I study B.Sc(Biotechnology) with low expenses in Abroad? Will I get good job after completing B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  7. What are the available options for studying abroad after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Possibility to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Biotechnology) student?
  9. Scholarships available to study M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Abroad for B.Sc student?
  10. Best course with expenses to study in Abroad for Biotechnology graduate?
  11. In which entrance exam I should appear to study M.Sc in Genetics in Abroad after completing B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  12. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Abroad
  13. Specialization to study in MS for B.Tech(EEE) candidate in Abroad?
  14. Can I study M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Abroad if pursue Internship in Medical Transcription and Lab Technician being a B.Sc(Biotechnology) student?
  15. How can I get admission to study PhD in Abroad through GRE being a M.Sc(Biotechnology) student?
  16. What is the procedure for taking up student visa to go abroad for doing higher studies?
  17. List of universities which offer M.Tech in Biotechnology in Abroad? Can I study MS in Biotechnology after completing B.Tech?
  18. Admission procedure to study M.Sc(Forensic Science) in Abroad for B.Sc(Biotechnology) student?
27th December 2015, 12:36 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Specializations available to study MS in Abroad for Biotechnology student?

It is nice to see you aspiring for higher studies after completion of your B.Tech course. There are many specializations available in institutes in abroad, however, you should choose as per your interest and future goals. The specializations available are :-

- MS in Biotechnology
- MS in Applied Biotechnology
- MS in Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
- MS in Industrial Biotechnology
- MS in Molecular Biotechnology
- MS in Plant Science and Biotechnology
- MS in Industrial and Commercial Biotechnology
- MS in Medical Biotechnology
- MS in Synthetic Biotechnology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?