1st July 2015, 03:38 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to be 16 years old for studying abroad?

i mean i m planning to do bsc biotechnology in india and wanna go abroad for msc biotechnology... bt i finish only 15yrs so... can i apply for abroad and which exams should i give in order to go abroad / need help please tell me

2nd July 2015, 03:12 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to be 16 years old for studying abroad?

No, there is no any age limit to study in Aboard. If you have admission letter from any foreign university/college, then you can apply for VISA, if your VISA is approved then you can go to Aboard to pursue your higher studies. To pursue M.Sc(Bio Technology) course in Aboard, you need to complete GRE and IELTS/TOEFL courses. After completing these exams, you can apply for admission in your selected list of universities by sending your application and test scores.
2nd July 2015, 06:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not necessary to be 16 years old to go Abroad for pursuing your higher studies. Candidates who have completed required educational qualification to pursue any course are eligible to go Abroad for pursuing their higher studies. To get admission in Abroad Universities, you need to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examinations. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to higher studies in Abroad Universities.
11th February 2019, 09:34 PM
Himanihimsu

The age is also a requirements fixed by the university. it depends up on the university and course you choose.
To study abroad alone for a longer period of time you will have to be older than 13. The age limit for high school exchange programs are usually 15. To study abroad at colleges and universities you should have finished high school so then you would usually be 18+. However age limits vary by country.

The courses required along with your B. Sc Biotech degree are GRE & IELTS/TOEFL courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?