30th July 2015, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to pursue Ph.D in abroad after completing M.Sc in Biotechnology?

I would like to do my Ph.D study in abroad.. Now I'm doing M.Sc biotechnology... for my higher studies what are all the efforts need???

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do after completion of M.Sc in Bioinformatics? Pursue higher studies MS in abroad or do Ph.D?
  2. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  3. Procedure to pursue PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc postgraduate?
  4. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  5. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  6. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship?
  7. How may I pursue PhD in Biotechnology form USA after completing M.Tech in India?
  8. What should I do to get a job after completing MSc Biotechnology? Should I go abroad or do Ph.D in Environmental Biotechnology in India itself?
  9. How can I get admission to study PhD in Abroad through GRE being a M.Sc(Biotechnology) student?
  10. What are the chance of getting a job in abroad with good salary after B.Sc in Biotechnology and botany? -- [New]
  11. How to pursue masters in B.Tech Biotechnology? I am planning to apply abroad
  12. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility for doing PhD in Agriculture Biotechnology?
  14. How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad?
  15. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  16. How can I get scholarship to study Ph.D(Plant/Agriculture Biotechnology) in Abroad if secured 2067 AIR in GATE being a ST candidate?
  17. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Biotechnology for M.Sc in Biotechnology & Management postgraduate? Job opportunities after completing PhD in Biotechnology?
  18. How to get jobs in abroad in research field after completing MSc Biotechnology?
31st July 2015, 01:54 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I do to pursue Ph.D in abroad after completing M.Sc in Biotechnology?

You must appear for the GRE and TOEFL Examination.
You need to clear both these Examinations with very good marks.
You must then apply in the University of your choice from the Universities which are being offered on the basis of your marks in these Entrance Examinations.
Once you do that you must clear a Personal Interview and you will be eligible for the course of PhD in Biotechnology.
You must have good Domain Knowledge to clear the Personal Interview.
So just follow this process to get admission to the course of PhD in Biotechnology Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?