20th July 2015, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

What should I do after 12th to go abroad for completing my studies and get a job?

After passing out in the 12th exams and studying science which exams are needed for any career options which is best for earning well in abroad ?and also easy to handle for a middle class family.? Can someone please provide me the complete information soon as possible!

Thanks.

21st July 2015, 01:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after 12th to go abroad for completing my studies and get a job?

You need to appear in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations to study in Abroad after completion of your 12th standard. SAT score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to Undergraduate courses in Abroad Universities whereas TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, by reporting your examinations score, you can apply for admission to higher studies in Abroad Universities.
21st July 2015, 08:16 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after 12th to go abroad for completing my studies and get a job?

To join in Bachelor's course in Aboard, you should complete SAT and IELTS exam. You should try to get good scores in these exams, because these exam scores will help you to get admission in top universities, scholarships, etc. After completing SAT and IELTS exam, try to select some universities which suits your profile and apply for admission by sending your application and exam scores to universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?