5th December 2015, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Biotechnology) student?

Dear Sir,
My name is Afvan. I am studying in M.Sc in Biotechnology. My question is, I want to go Abroad for doing PhD but after M.Sc. So, how this is possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study PhD in Abroad for M.Tech(Earthquake Engineering) candidate?
  2. Possibility to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA candidate?
  3. Possibility to do PhD in mentioned subjects in Abroad for M.Sc(Botany) student? Eligibility and requirements to apply?
  4. How can I study M.Sc and PhD in Abroad after completing B.Sc(Botany)?
  5. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad through GRE for M.Sc student? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  7. Possibility to study MBBS in Abroad for B.Sc(Nursing) student? Total cost of study MBBS in Abroad?
  8. Can I get admission to study M.Sc and PhD through college if secure good rank in B.Sc course in India? Detailed information about study Physics/Genetics in B.Sc, M.Sc and PhD in Abroad?
  9. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Pharmacy candidate?
  10. Possibility to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate who has 15 months of working experience?
  11. Eligibility criteria and possibility to do PhD in Abroad for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  12. How can I get admission to study PhD in Abroad through GRE being a M.Sc(Biotechnology) student?
  13. How to do Ph.D in abroad if i am a PG student
  14. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD in Management in Abroad if completed MBA? List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Management in Abroad?
  15. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Phil(Economics) final year candidate?
  16. Is there any possibility to study abroad with scholarship after completion of diploma in ECE?
  17. Entrance exam to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Agriculture) 2nd semester student?
  18. What is the procedure for taking up student visa to go abroad for doing higher studies?
14th December 2015, 05:20 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Possibility to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Biotechnology) student?

You need to apply for the GRE and TOEFL Examination.
Once you are able to crack both these Examinations you must also clear an Interview that will be conducted by the University where you are applying for the course of PhD.
You need to clear both these hurdles and once you are able to clear both these hurdles you will be able to take admission to the course of PhD in Biotechnology.
You need to have good Domain Knowledge as well as a good career track record throughout the career to get admission to PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?