16th June 2015, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?

Dear Friends,
I want to know about the colleges
of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra.
And what is the eligibility criteria and process for admission?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in diploma Aeronautical Engineering? List of colleges of Maharashtra? I am a resident of Ahmednagar district
  2. List of Night colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course to ITI holder in Maharashtra? Procedure to get admission?
  3. List of Polytechnic colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Procedure to get admission?
  4. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  5. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  6. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Fee structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  8. List of colleges which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  9. List of Aeronautical engineering colleges available in Maharashtra and Gujarat?
  10. Can I study B.E.(Automobile Engineering) if completed 3 years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges in Maharashtra?
  11. After diploma in Mechanical Engineering can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering in 2nd year? List of colleges in Maharashtra for Aeronautical Engineering course?
  12. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course to 10th student in India?
  13. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in E&TC Engineering? Which are the colleges in Maharashtra?
  14. List of Government colleges which offer Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in India?
  15. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering for direct SE after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which are the colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra?
  16. Which colleges are offering lateral entry? List of institutes and procedure for admission for direct entry into the 2nd year B.E after diploma engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  18. Is there any college which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through distance education? Will I get admission in B.E. after such Diploma?
17th June 2015, 09:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?

You can get admission in Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra through polytechnic entrance exam conducted by the state technical directorate of Maharashtra. You have to manage a decent rank for getting admission in your choice of college through counselling.

You can get admission in following colleges in Maharashtra

1. Indian Institute for Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology, Pune (Maharashtra), 140/6, Near Warje Chowk, NDA Road, Warje Malwadi , Pune (Pune Dist.) - 411052

2. Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Technology, Nagpur (Maharashtra)
Royal Complex - 467 , Near Old Paradi Naka, Bhandara Road , Nagpur (Nagpur Dist.) - 440008

3. Institute of Information Technology and Managements Aeronautical Engineering Training Academy, Pune (Maharashtra), Sr. No. 37, Kondwa Budruk, Near Angaraj Water Park , Pune (Pune Dist.) - 411048
17th June 2015, 11:19 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?

List of colleges offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Maharastra :

>> Aditya Institute of Management Studies and Research

>> University of Mumbai

>> Aeronautical Training Institute

>> Indian Institute of Air Craft Engineering

>> Excel College of Higher Education

>> Dr.B.M.N College of Science

Some other Top Institutes across India :

>> Singhania University

>> International Council for Management Studies

>> Gujarat Technological University

>> Hindusthan Electronics Academy Polytechnic

>> Acharya Institute, Bangalore.
27th September 2015, 05:27 PM
Silent work
Member+

You must have minimum 60% in 10th. You will get admission by following the procedure conducted by dte board for diploma.

List of diploma aeronautical colleges in maharashtra:
1. Priyadarshini College of Engineering
Nagpur , Maharashtra

2. Priyadarshini College of Engineering
Nagpur , Maharashtra

3. Indian Institute for Aeronautical Engineering &
Information Technology
Pune , Maharashtra
26th July 2016, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Want Some information about aeronautical engineering admission on the diploma base (electronics and telecommunications) .how to get admission
19th January 2017, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

CAN I GO FOR AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING AFTER COMPLETION OF DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGG.? IF YES, WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE?
7th June 2017, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I get any government Polytechnic colleges for my study of aeronautical engineering diploma in nagpur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?