14th December 2011, 07:12 PM
ankita goud

If I send my IIT JEE application form now will it cause any problem?

is there any problem if i post my iit-jee joint complete exam form today if yes then how can now i join the exam?..

15th December 2011, 12:46 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: If I send my IIT JEE application form now will it cause any problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankita goud View Post
is there any problem if i post my iit-jee joint complete exam form today if yes then how can now i join the exam?..

PROBLEM IF IIT - JEE FORM POSTED A DAY BEFORE??

The last date of receipt completed IIT-JEE 2012 Application Form is 15 December, 2011.

-> So if the post reaches on time then there won't be any problem.

-> The better way is to contact the officials and confirm if it is ok.

-> To get the contact details online CLICK HERE!!!

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum...

Quote:
"Anything that had to do with art I been doing all my life. It was a gift. It's nothing I work real hard at doing."
15th December 2011, 01:48 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Default Re: If I send my IIT JEE application form now will it cause any problem?

IIT-JEE exam is conducted by IIT's to take qualified students for graduation degree in Engineering.

Eligibility criteria for IIT-JEE exam:
You should have complete 12th class with any stream from a recognized university.

>>Last date to fill the application form online is 10th Dec 2011.

And the application should reach the authority before 15th Dec 2011.

IIT-JEE exam will held on 8th April 2012.

If you have posted two day early,your application form would accepted by the authority.Now their is no chance to accept the application form.
15th December 2011, 06:59 AM
jjoshua1995
Member+

Smile Re: If I send my IIT JEE application form now will it cause any problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankita goud View Post
if the form reaches the date it is ok but not better contact the officals and get an idea about it or visit to the nearby iit to get information
15th December 2011, 08:04 AM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Default Re: If I send my IIT JEE application form now will it cause any problem?

Dear pal,
IIT accepts application for joint entrance exam to be held on april 8 2012.
The last date for submitting form is 15th december 2011. If you are able to send your post in such a way that it reaches before last date of your application will not be rejected otherwise it will be rejected. Also you need to send the application through registered post. Sending in courier also will lead to rejection of the application.
I think it is not possible to send your application in time. If you miss this time then you need to apply next year only.
16th December 2011, 03:31 AM
Unregistered

I posted my jee form on 10th dec 2011 but till now it has not reached. What can i do now?
18th December 2011, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

i posted my form 10th december but not recieve in jee kanpur then what happen?
18th December 2011, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

i posted my jee application form in 10th december but not recieve in kanpur the what happen?
31st December 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

my iit jee application form has been refused and came back to me, what could be the possible reason?can i do anything now?
3rd February 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

my form is refused by iit? will my money be refund?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?