13th September 2015, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Reference books to prepare for Staff Selection Commission Junior Assistant recruitment exam?

Hello Sir,
I need to know the highly recommended books so that I can prepare for Staff Selection Commission Junior Assistant recruitment exam. I need all dimensional books like Reasoning, G.K., English and Quantitative aptitude. So, refer me some books according to my need.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether 2 months are enough to prepare for Staff Selection Commission LDC recruitment exam? Reference books for preparation?
  2. How can I prepare to crack Bihar Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Civil recruitment exam? Syllabus and suitable books for preparation?
  3. Reference books to prepare for Staff Selection Commission exam?
  4. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  5. How to prepare for Junior Engineering Civil exam conducted by Bihar Staff Selection Commission? Books and syllabus for it?
  6. Reference books for preparation of Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk exam?
  7. Civil question papers of last 10 years for Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment exam
  8. Recruitment available in Staff Selection Commission for Political Science graduate? Books for preparation?
  9. Staff Selection Commission declared the result of Junior Scientific Assistant in Agriculture Department?
  10. Reasoning and Mathematics books for preparation of Staff Selection Commission CGL recruitment exam?
  11. Solved question papers of Staff Selection Commission Data Entry Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What kind of job is offered to B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  13. How can I prepare to crack Kolkata Municipal Service Commission Junior Assistant recruitment exam? Suitable books for preparation?
  14. Coaching classes for preparation of Staff Selection Commission recruitment exam in Mumbai?
  15. What benefit I will get if qualify Staff Selection Commission recruitment exam? Qualification required to apply?
  16. Which is best among Junior Engineer and CGL post of Staff Selection Commission for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) graduate?
  17. Detailed information about Staff Selection Commission recruitment exam for B.Sc 1st year candidate?
  18. Names of the books for staff selection commission lower division clerk exam?
24th September 2015, 11:44 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Reference books to prepare for Staff Selection Commission Junior Assistant recruitment exam?

Best Books to prepare for Staff Selection Commission Junior Assistant Recruitment Exam:

>> SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level LDC, Postal and Sorting Assistant by Arihant

>> For Quantitative Aptitude:

* Quantitative Aptitude by R.S.Agarwal
* Quicker Mathematics by M Tyra

>> For Reasoning Section:

* Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning by R.S.Agarwal
* Analytical Reasoning by M K Pandey

>> For General English:

* Objective General English by S P Bhakshi
* English Grammar by Wren and Martin

>> For General Knowledge (General Awareness):

* Lucent's General Knowledge
* Refer news paper The Hindu or Hindustan Times or Times of India
14th February 2016, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Reference books to prepare for Staff Selection Commission Junior Assistant recruitment exam?

Hello Sir, i need to know that i am graduate in bpharmacy i have applied for staff selection commission exam i just want to know that which books are good to preapre for examination and which post is eligble for me can you give me the details of all books
8th December 2020, 07:24 AM
Unregistered

How I can prepare for staff selection exam 2 months are enough for that and which book should refer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?