27th January 2015, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

What kind of post is offered in Staff Selection Commission for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student?

Hello everyone
I am a b.tech biotechnology final year student.
I want to give Staff Selection Commission exam
because I want to join government service
kindly tell me about the posts is there for me in SSC
Please let me know asap
p

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of job is offered in Staff Selection Commission Multitasking post? Selection procedure in SSC Multitasking?
  2. What kind of job is offered in Staff Selection Commission for B.A. graduate? Types of questions are asked in SSC recruitment exam?
  3. Which posts will be best for me in staff selection commission? I have done my masters of business administration
  4. Whether 12th pass can sit for PSC exam?
  5. Solved question papers of staff selection commission for post of income tax inspector? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for SSC after passing bachelor degree of hospital management?
  7. Previous 10 years question papers with solutions for staff selection commission exam?
  8. Am I eligible for staff selection commission examination after completing B.E. CSE?
  9. How to know about the exam date and roll number by staff selection commission in IMD for the post of scientific assistant?
  10. Reference books for preparation of Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk exam?
  11. How to become an Income Tax Officer after passing B.Com?
  12. What is the guideline to join CBI?
  13. B.A. degree from Jodhpur University is considered valid for Bihar staff selection commission?
  14. List of government sector jobs in which I can apply after B.Pharmacy?
  15. When the notification for recruitment in Staff Selection Commission will be released for B.Com graduate?
  16. Information about staff selection commission?
  17. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  18. Reference books to prepare for Staff Selection Commission exam?
19th April 2015, 11:46 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of post is offered in Staff Selection Commission for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student?

Dear with your qualification you can apply fo SSC CGL (Combined Graduate Level ) Examination. And through this you can apply for around 29 posts in different departments.

Here we are providing you the list of Posts through SSC CGL.

1. Inspector of Income Tax

2.Inspector of Central Excise

3.Inspector Examiner

4.Assistant in Central Vigilance Commission

5.Assistant in Ministry Affairs

6.Assistant in Ministry of External Affairs

7.Assistant in Indian Railway

8.Assistant Enforcement Officer

9.Assistant in IB

10.Sub Inspector in CBI and Many other.

So If you are interested to apply for above posts then you can apply for SSC CGL. Or else you can also apply for SSC CHSL Examinations with your qualification.
21st March 2020, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of post is offered in Staff Selection Commission for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student?

Are we ie:, (Bsc Biotechnology) students eligible for this ssc cgl exam and what are the posts we can get if we are selected??? Plz give the information
17th July 2022, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Are we ie:, (Bsc Biotechnology) students eligible for this ssc cgl exam and what are the posts we can get if we are selected?
27th July 2023, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Iam a msc biotechnology student can I give ssc exams what kind of posts I can apply for?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?