15th November 2010, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the selection procedure for Kashmir Administrative Service and Kashmir Police Service?

what is the selection procedure eligbilty conditon for kashmir administrative serviceand kashmir police service

22nd February 2012, 02:32 AM
er.skp.me

Thumbs up Re: What is the selection procedure for Kashmir Administrative Service and Kashmir Police Service?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the selection procedure eligbilty conditon for kashmir administrative serviceand kashmir police service
Dear friend
eligibility

1.) should be a permanent resident of the State;
2.) age 21yrs to 30yrs general category
21yrs to 32 yrs for sc, st, obc
21yrs to 35 for physically challenged
3.) should have a bachelor's degree from recognized university
4.) exam is conducted in 3 stages ie prelims, main and interview then selection based on merit list

this for police service

For Males:
Height: 5′‐6″
Chest girth unexpanded: 32″
Chest girth expanded: 33 ½″

For Females:
(a) Height: 5′‐2″

For candidates from Leh/ Kargil

For Males:
Height : 5′‐4″
Chest girth unexpanded: 32″
Chest girth expanded: 33 ½″

For Females:
Height: 5

same for both KPS and KAS

A. PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION.
The examination will consist of two papers.
Paper I ‐ General Studies 150 marks
Paper II – One subject to be
selected from the list
of optional subjects
indicated below. 300 marks.

List of optional subjects:
Agriculture
Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science
Botany
Chemistry
Civil Engineering
Commerce
Economics
Electrical Engineering
Geography
Geology
Indian History
Law
Mathematics
Mechanical Engineering
Philosophy
Physics
Political Science
Psychology
Public Administration
Sociology
Statistics
Zoology

MAIN EXAMINATION
The written examination shall consist of the following
papers:‐
Paper I General English 300 marks
Paper II Essay in English 150 marks
Paper III & IV General Studies 300 marks
(for each paper )
Papers V, VI, Any two subjects to be
VII&VIII selected from the list
of the optional subjects
indicated below.
350 marks

(ii) Interview test will carry 250 marks

for more details visit
www.jkpsc.nic.in

Best of luck
8th April 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the selection procedure for Kashmir Administrative Service and Kashmir Police Service?

PLEASE TELL ME THE POST OF POLICE FOR KAS. SAJJAD BHAT .
7th May 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the selection procedure for Kashmir Administrative Service and Kashmir Police Service?

there is too much corruption ;the person who deserves cant't get it......aamir's
8th May 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

IS AMIE (CIVIL ENGINEERING) GRADUTE SIT IN KAS OR KPS EXAMINATION PLS REPLY ME
29th May 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Can a LL.B student apply for KAS?
1st June 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

are the students who have a ugc recognised degree eligible for kas
5th June 2012, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Can A Final Year Student Apply For Kps of Kas Plz Tell me.
16th August 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

CAN I GIVE KAS EXAM AFTER COMPLETING BE DEGREE IN ELECTRONIC &COMMUNICATION?
2nd April 2013, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir
What should be the percentage of the graduate student for qualifiying exam.
12th April 2013, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

sir a small request. CAN A defance personal avail the ex-servicement quato in KAS. and what is the age relaxation for them
25th May 2013, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
can we appeared in the KAS exam after completing AMIE from Kolkata university through distance mode.
its urgent sir please.
Thanks
Yaser Arfat
5th June 2013, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

sir my height is 5.5" if i can do kAS,is my selection possible in KPS. plz answer sir NASAR NAIK.
13th June 2013, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

In the list of optional subjects the option for the subject "Management" is not written that means we can not take management as an optional subject? please i have a doubt on this because i am an mba student ?
29th November 2013, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

what is actual % for applying kas exam
27th February 2014, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

If the height is not required for IAS exam.......... Why the height is required for KAS exam............
27th January 2015, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

i am M.A political science,what optional subject is comfortable for me
13th May 2015, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

After amie can i appear fr kashmir admn. Service exam or kashmir police service exam
13th May 2015, 06:09 PM
ankit740
Member+

Well friend as you want to join kashmir administrative and kashmir police service exam then you have to go through the kas exam which is conducted every year by kpsc.
ELIGIBILITY:
1.You must be a citizen of the state.
2.You must have bachelor degree from any recognized university.
3.Age limit for this exam is 21-30 years and the age relaxation is given to the reserve category.
Thank you
16th January 2016, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

After qualifying KPS exams.Can i get job in other ballet force rather than in Police (like in Fire & Emergency Service)?
19th June 2016, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for mbbs bums can they apply without internship (final exams are already cleared)
9th December 2016, 04:21 AM
Unregistered

I AM A DOCTOR AND WANT TO SIT IN KPS EXAM. CAN U GUIDE ME WTT SYLLABIUS I HAVE TO GO THROUGH
26th January 2017, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

I am West Pakistani Refugee having refugee certificate issued from NAIB TEHSILDAR and SC Certificate issued from TEHSILDAR. Can I apply for KAS and KPS on the basis of these documents? And I and POST GRADUATED from the university of Jammu in MA/M.SC(STATISTICS).
21st June 2017, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me what is exact score to qualify kas exam. What should be total score in all three stages
12th September 2018, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Kashmir Administrative Service Exam after passing BBA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?