16th December 2011, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible for any government or non government job other than nursing?

I have completed M.Sc Nursing last year. I would like to know if I am eligible for any Government or non-government jobs other than nursing, for example Bank, HR etc. If I can, should I study futher? Which entrance exam should I write? I have a newborn. So I am interested in a job that is suitable for women and must give me job security.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get government job in Gujarat after completion of B.Sc Nursing from college of nursing Ahmedabad? -- [New]
  2. What is the central government nursing vacancy? How to get the job in government field?
  3. Date and procedure to apply for government Nursing job?
  4. How can I get Government Nursing job? When the entrance exam is conducted?
  5. How to get government Nursing job?
  6. Government jobs for M.Sc in Nursing candidate?
  7. How to get a job in tamilnadu government sector after completing nursing course in private hospital? Can I get a job in state government?
  8. What is the procedure followed to get government job in nursing field after completion of diploma in general nursing?
  9. Can I get a government job in staff nursing? I am pursuing BSc Nursing form Uttarakhand Government
  10. What is the procedure followed to get central government job in nursing field?
  11. Can I get government job if I had backlogs in my course and cleared it by last year of the course?
  12. How can I apply for government job in Tamilnadu after completing BSc nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the eligibility criteria required to get the central government job in nursing field?
  14. Am I eligible to get the government job if I have scored 6 GPA in Electronics from NIT?
  15. What is the procedure followed for getting government jobs after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?
  16. Central government jobs in Gujarat after graduating in Nursing?
  17. How to get a government job when I am 37 years old?
  18. How to get a job in the same government hospital after passing diploma in nursing?
3rd February 2012, 12:08 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible for any government or non government job other than nursing?

If you have passed M.Sc in nursing from a recognized institution than you can certainly appear for the government written exams and private jobs. To get government jobs as per your interest and eligibility you have to appear for the written exams conducted by SSC, State Level PSC, IBPS or other Nationalized Banks etc., for several posts in different government departments. To know about written exams and job vacancies follow the employment news and you can refer, www.upsc.gov.in, www.employmentnews.gov.in for information on government jobs.
As for private jobs you can register with the local job consultancies and online job consultancies that will provide you with the dates of interviews as per your eligibility. Face the interviews to get the desired job.
28th November 2013, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be eligible for any government or non government job other than nursing?

After doing b.sc. nursing can I get teaching job instead of nursing?
12th May 2014, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

I m doing my G.N.M which complete on26june.But i have not my registration number .Am i fill the form for post basic nursing?
17th June 2015, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

I am 35 year of age bcom above 60% Of marks can I apply for any govt. Job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?