21st April 2015, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

Can I get government job if I had backlogs in my course and cleared it by last year of the course?

If i have got backs in engineering . but i have cleared it . than can i get a government job? or whoever fails will not be eligible at all for applying government job? Can someone please give me the right information on this? I need to apply for government job but now am confused whether am eligible or not.

Related Questions:
  1. Will backlogs affect my job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which government job can I get on the basis of my 10th and 12th percentage which is 80%? Is it better to go for higher studies?
  3. Will I get a government sector job after scoring 60% in B.Tech?
  4. Which government jobs can I get on the basis of 10th and 12th? Is it better to go for Higher Studies? Will backlog affect when applying for higher studies?
  5. Should I clear all the Backlogs in one attempt to get a job in MNC's?
  6. What is the duration of clearing backlogs of B.Com
  7. Will the cleared backlogs affect my placements in any way? I am having 64% aggregate
  8. Can I get admission in any reputed institutes of USA through GRE if having backlogs in B.Tech(ECE)?
  9. What does "Backlog cleared in 1 attempt" mean?
  10. Can I study M.Tech if having backlogs in 1st year of B.Tech? Will this affect at the time of getting job?
  11. Am I eligible for TCS if I have cleared the 2 backlogs in 2nd semester and scored 60% upto 6th semester?
  12. Can I get admission in government college for lateral B.Tech course if having 2 backlogs in Diploma 5th semester?
  13. Am I eligible for any Government job if I have 1 backlog?
  14. Am I eligible to apply in big companies like IBM? I've secured 60% marks till B.Tech 2nd year with 3 back logs
  15. Am I eligible for campus recruitment after scoring 73% aggregate in BTech
  16. Can I do MS after clearing GRA and TOEFL having 2 backlogs history in past?
  17. Should I reveal the number of backlogs I received in my 4 years of graduation during the interview?
  18. After MS can I do PhD or whether backlogs of graduation will affect?
21st April 2015, 03:20 PM
aide006

Arrow Re: Can I get government job if I had backlogs in my course and cleared it by last year of the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If i have got backs in engineering . but i have cleared it . than can i get a government job? or whoever fails will not be eligible at all for applying government job? Can someone please give me the right information on this? I need to apply for government job but now am confused whether am eligible or not.
That is not a problem. You can get government job after completing graduation without any standing arrears, it doesn't matter how many chances you use to clear a particular paper.

There are number of exams for which you are eligible. They are as follows:-
  • Engineering Services Exam by UPSC
  • Army Entry exams for Engineers
  • SSC Engineering related exams
  • UPSC Civil Services Exam
  • UPSC CDS exam
  • AirForce/Navy and any other defence related engineering exams.
  • PSU Jobs through GATE
  • RBI/BANK/INSURANCE Exams
  • etc.,

Prepare well for exams with confidence. Don't worry that you have backlogs clear them and analyse why you got backlog because you may be asked at the time of personal interview for an answer to your backlog.
21st April 2015, 05:43 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get government job if I had backlogs in my course and cleared it by last year of the course?

Yes, you are eligible for applying a government job. Generally for government jobs one has to pass the eligible academic qualification. Candidate must fulfill all the requirements mentioned in the notification of particular posts. The candidate must ensure that he/ she must ensure that there should be no active backlogs at the time of the examination.
24th February 2017, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get government job if I had backlogs in my course and cleared it by last year of the course?

I cleared one backlog in first year of my degree now I have complete graduation and certificate also, that backlog any effect for getting job in banks(sbi, ibps)
25th February 2017, 09:59 PM
diptchand
Junior Member+

Post Re: Can I get government job if I had backlogs in my course and cleared it by last year of the course?

There is no problem. You can get government jobs if you have cleared backlog in your graduation.

You are eligible for following exams:

1. Bank/Insurance /RBI Exams

2. PSU jobs through GATE

3. UPSC exams

4. Railway exams

Thank you.
20th March 2017, 07:25 AM
Unregistered

Sir If I Have Backlog In last year And I Clear that Then I'm Eligible To Apply This Exam??
28th October 2018, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

I have backlogs in medical course and I have cleared it, am I eligible to become a government doctor.... and I my college comes under Pondicherry university
3rd December 2018, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir which marks should be given for govt exams.. is it including backlogs or without that
21st May 2019, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

Will I get govt job if I have 1 standing arrear? Does that count as having an degree???
16th September 2019, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have year back in my engineering die to health issues.. Is there any problem in getting govt job? Please reply me
11th November 2019, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

I have backlog in last semester..can I apply for jpsc ?
21st September 2020, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

i am having active backlogs . Do i get any job?
15th January 2021, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

I have cleared my MSc backlog paper while doing b.ed regular course..do this effects on applying government job ?
20th August 2021, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Is there any different in ATKT or backlog?.
22nd March 2022, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

can I get a rbi grade b job if my degree is completed in 7 years because various backs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?