23rd December 2011, 11:39 AM
maddipatlasunil

Government jobs for MBA in HR and Marketing?

sir i am persuing mba i hr & finance i want to do project at hr in any of govt organisation kindly

Related Questions:
  1. What are the government jobs for students having MBA in marketing? Are there any Semi Government companies for Marketing Jobs?
  2. What are the government jobs available for me after completing MBA marketing with first class?
  3. Government jobs after doing mba from marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which entrance exam to answer to get government jobs after pursuing MBA in marketing?
  5. Can the candidates of MBA with Marketing as Minor specialization apply for Marketing Jobs in Government sector?
  6. Which Entrance Exams are best suitable for me to get Government Jobs being a candidate of pursuing MBA in Marketing?
  7. How can I get government job after pursuing MBA in marketing 5th semester
  8. In which Government jobs can I apply after doing BBA and MBA Marketing?
  9. After completing MBA in Marketing from deemed university how to get jobs? How to get jobs easily in abroad countries?
  10. Does an MBA (marketing) graduate have chance of getting government job?
  11. Goverment jobs after MBA in Marketing? Which Government Organizations? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  12. Which are the Jobs for MBA in Rajasthan at Contract basis after completing MBA in Marketing and Finance?
  13. Jobs in government sector after completing MBA in marketing?
  14. Possible jobs for person with night blindness?
  15. What is the best course to do after graduation which would provide better career path? -- [New]
  16. Government jobs for MBA in HR and Marketing?
  17. What is the career in Government Sector for MBA Marketing? Which are the PSU's hiring professionals? What is their hiring process?
  18. How to get Jobs in MBA Colleges as Lecturer having completed MBA in Finance and Marketing?
28th January 2012, 06:01 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government jobs for MBA in HR and Marketing?

As a MBA in HR and Marketing you have to appear for the exams conducted by UPSC, SSC, State Level PSC, RRB , IBPS, Other Nationalized Banks etc., for several posts in different government departments as per your interest and eligibility. To get more information follow the employment news and you can refer, www.upsc.gov.in , www.employmentnews.gov.in for information on government jobs.
24th February 2012, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

i had six months exp as a hr executive in retailing industry. please tell me is there any opening in govt section which suits my profile
16th February 2013, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

I am mba student, can i get some companies name who is offering project work or internship in bangalore
7th April 2013, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

i have done pgdbm in marketing and looking government jobs in bihar i have two years experience please confirm to me the same.
4th October 2013, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

is there any govt. job openings for mba marketing students?
15th October 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

what are the government jobs for students having MBA in HR? and which exams are to be conducted for that? how will i apply for that?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?