23rd December 2011, 10:00 PM
mohan9502

From which website can I get KCET online exam previous papers?

I would like to know the website where i can write kcet (karnataka) online exam of previous years.

28th August 2012, 08:05 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: From which website can I get KCET online exam previous papers?

Karnataka Common entrance test is conducted by Government of Karnataka. Karnataka CET entrance exam helps candidate to get admission in engineering, medical, dental, Ayurveda, homeopathy, yoga, naturopathy and architecture. KCET is only for Karnataka resident students.

For your reference i have attached the KCET exam and few other papers related to it as a 'pdf' file.
28th August 2012, 08:08 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: From which website can I get KCET online exam previous papers?

Karnataka Common entrance test is conducted by Government of Karnataka. Karnataka CET entrance exam helps candidate to get admission in engineering, medical, dental, Ayurveda, homeopathy, yoga, naturopathy and architecture. KCET is only for Karnataka resident students.

You haven't mentioned the name of the course for which you require the question papers. As i have mentioned above that it is conducted for engineering, medical/dental etc courses, it is difficult to provide the papers on mere self assumption.

For your reference i have attached the KCET 2011 exam and few other papers related to it as a 'pdf' file.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?