5th July 2013, 05:25 PM
Sumanth.N

What are the exams conducted in Karnataka for BSc Agriculture course?

what are the exams conducted in karnataka for BSc agriculture courses in 2014-15 ?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam for BSc Biotech and BSc Agriculture in Bangalore/Karnataka?
  2. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  3. What is the fee structure for BSc agriculture in Karnataka?
  4. Can I get a seat for BSc Agriculture in Karnataka after scoring 44.66% in PCB
  5. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  6. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  7. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours? -- [New]
  8. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  9. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How many seats are available under BSc Ag in Karnataka category wise and cutoff rank in CET for BSc Agriculture
  11. Exams to write to study Agriculture in BSc? Fee structure details and list of private colleges in AP?
  12. Which course is best for me between B.Tech Agriculture IT and BSc Agriculture?
  13. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  14. When will be the test conducted for BSc Agriculture?
  15. Will I get a seat in GKVK college of BSc Agriculture?
  16. How to get a seat in Darwad in BSc Agriculture?
  17. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala?
  18. What are the job opportunities for me after undergoing BSc Agriculture 3rd year?
15th January 2017, 01:27 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the exams conducted in Karnataka for BSc Agriculture course?

Bachelor of Science in Agriculture is an undergraduate Agriculture Science and Technology course. Karnataka Combined Entrance Test acronym as KCET which is conducted in Karnataka for B.Sc Agriculture course. The duration of B.Sc Ag course is four years. If you have completed your 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a recognized board then you are eligible for Bachelor of Science in Agriculture course. Generally Karnataka Combined Entrance Test result is normally declared in the second week of June 2017.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?