3rd February 2013, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

After diploma in instrumentation what should I do next?

after diploma in instrumentation what is next?...could u please give me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for Diploma in Instrumentation candidate?
  2. Can I do diploma in instrumentation through distance education? Which universities provide diploma in instrumentation in India?
  3. How to do B.E or B.Tech in Instrumentation after doing diploma in Instrumentation Engineering?
  4. Is there any Diploma in Instrumentation? Where such Diploma is offered?
  5. How to get admission for part time BSc Instrumentation after completing diploma in instrumentation engineering
  6. Advance Diploma in Instrumentation by distance learning?
  7. Names of the colleges of instrumentation Engineering for direct 2nd year? I have completed diploma in Instrumentation Engineering with 71% in final year diploma
  8. Procedure to study Instrumentation Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder who has 2 years of work experience?
  9. Is there any distance learning correspondence instrumentation 2 year diploma course? Names of the institutes?
  10. Can I do Diploma in Instrumentation having 5 years work experience after ITI?
  11. Is there Diploma in Instrumentation available? Colleges offering this course in Maharashtra?
  12. Can the candidates of Diploma in Instrumentation are allowed to take admission for BE in IT?
  13. List of diploma in Instrumentation Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  14. How to take admission in B.E Instrumentation after passing diploma in electrical engineering? What is the future of Instrumentation Engineering?
  15. How to do 3 years diploma in instrumentation by distance course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech/B.E.(Instrumentation Engineering) through Distance Education if completed Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering?
  17. Scope of Instrumentation Technology Diploma course? -- [New]
  18. What can I do after completing diploma electronics instrumentation and control?
21st June 2013, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After diploma in instrumentation what should I do next?

After Instrumentation diploma can we take PLC system as a special subject ? will it be short course ? any government recognise institute ?
22nd June 2013, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after diploma in instrumentation what is next?...could u please give me the details
Join a power plant company as a commissioning engineer. You'll have heaps of challenge, plenty of problem solving and trouble shooting, loads to still learn, get to see the world, earn good money, enjoy some small team independence and plenty of prospects to get to know the business and later rise in the organisation.

There's also plenty of opportunity to change job later. For example lots of banks, pension funds etc. own power plants these days with no clue how to operate or maintain them. Good, experienced personnel are in short supply.

Possible initial employers are Siemens, Alstom, GE, Mitsubishi.
29th September 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

i have arrears in 1st yr in diploma
4th August 2015, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

After doing diploma in instrumentation engineering what should i do next to be a teacher of diploma students
14th September 2016, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Which Course Is Better After Completing Diploma In instrumentation and control engineering.
27th May 2019, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

After diploma, I applied for electronics and instrumentation can i do information technology course.. Is there any opportunity to do that course after...
2nd July 2019, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

I am student from instrumentation and control from chhotu Ram Rural Institute Of technology kanjhawala Delhi 110081 I live in West sagar pur new Delhi 110046 I am searching job related for instrumentation and control system
19th September 2021, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

I done my diploma instrumentation and control eng what do to next Short time course
23rd September 2021, 10:14 PM
vicky1011

After diploma, I applied for electronics and instrumentation can i do information technology course.. Is there any opportunity to do that course after...
17th June 2022, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

After diploma in instumentation and control eng. What should I do next betech course
24th October 2022, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Is there any course available to study after completing diploma in Instrumentation engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?